Taco Bell is rolling out the purple carpet for a new immersive fan experience: Drag Brunch. Starting in May, fans across the United States will be able to participate in “Taco Bell Drag Brunch,” a one-of-a-kind experience coming to Taco Bell Cantinas in select cities.

Each show will be hosted by Kay Sedia, the fabulous drag performer and taco extraordinaire, and feature performances from local queens and kings that will transform any morning from Mild to Fire! Fans who attend the event will be immersed in an environment featuring captivating visual backdrops, craveable breakfast menu items, thrilling lip syncs, and extraordinary high kicks and dips.

As a brand that brings people together, the Taco Bell Drag Brunch experience is rooted in celebrating the LGBTQIA+ community and creating safe and welcoming spaces for all. To further its mission to break down barriers to education, the Taco Bell Foundation is supporting the It Gets Better Project — an Internet-based nonprofit with a mission to uplift, empower, and connect lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer youth around the world — with a grant to expand workforce readiness resources for LGBTQIA+ youth around the globe. Each Drag Brunch will have dedicated time spotlighting the It Gets Better Project and provide attendees with information on how they can get involved.

“We understand the importance of creating safe spaces for the LGBTQIA+ community and are thrilled to provide a unique experience that spotlights and celebrates the wonderful artform of drag and its influence in culture with their chosen families,” said Sean Tresvant, Global Chief Brand Officer at Taco Bell.

The Taco Bell Drag Brunch tour will kick off on Sunday, May 1 at the Taco Bell Flagship Cantina in Las Vegas and will then move on to four additional cities:

Taco Bell Drag Brunch Tour Dates:

- Las Vegas Cantina: Sunday, May 1

- Chicago, Wrigleyville Cantina: Sunday, May 22

- Nashville Cantina: Sunday, May 29

- New York, Times Square Cantina: Sunday, June 12

- Fort Lauderdale Cantina: Sunday, June 26

It wouldn’t be brunch without delicious breakfast and refreshing bubbly, so attendees can expect Taco Bell breakfast, including the new $5 Bell Breakfast Box and new Cinnabon Delights® Coffee, mimosas (patrons are encouraged to drink responsibly) and more.

Courtesy of 

Reservations — which are limited to those age 18 or older — will be available exclusively through OpenTable, with Taco Bell "Fire Tier" Rewards members receiving first access on April 26. “Fire Tier” Rewards members are the brand’s most loyal member base and this is one of the many exclusive opportunities that these members have received — including gaining early access for the beloved Mexican Pizza two days before it’s available for everyone.

Pack your Taco Bell hot sauce-inspired bags, and let’s get this show on the road.