I'm a breakfast on-the-go kind of girl. Mornings can feel rushed (after hitting snooze five times), and by the time I'm out the door and walking to work, I realize that I never ate breakfast. Like a classic New Yorker, I shamelessly eat food and walk. So it's convenient that some of my favorite fast food places are nearby for me to grab something quick. I'm no stranger to Taco Bell breakfast, and I'm super pumped that it just added a new breakfast item to its menu. Here's what you need to try if you're getting TB breakfast. 

Breakfast Burrito

pizza, cheese
Marina Nazario

I used to have a problem with Taco Bell's breakfast burritos. It was overfilled with cheese that made it too heavy to eat for breakfast. Then I discovered that you can customize the breakfast burrito to fill your heart's desire. For me, it's all about keeping it simple with sausage and egg, then drizzle some hot sauce on it (totally wakes you up). And the best part is, it's only $1. 

Breakfast Quesadilla

cheese, pizza
Marina Nazario

This is Taco Bell's newest breakfast item—and it's pretty impressive. If you think about it, the breakfast quesadilla is essentially the same thing as the burrito. It's made with eggs, cheese, bacon or sausage, and a tortilla. But there's something about this item that makes it better than the burrito. I think it's that each bite guarantees a zesty ingredient since it's all flattened out. For $1.99, I'll take the upgrade. 

Breakfast Crunchwrap 

cheese, pizza
Marina Nazario

The breakfast Crunchwrap is for those mornings when you are seriously starving. I really like that it's handheld, but it's really heavy. For $2.49, this baby is packed with hash browns, eggs, cheese, and bacon or sausage all firmly wrapped in a tortilla. I like that this has a spicy kick to it, making it the most flavorful of the three items. I recommend this after a night of drinking when you seriously can't even. It will put you in a food coma strong enough to sleep off that hangover.