Starting this week, Taco Bell lovers everywhere can enjoy a daily taco and save some serious dough by signing up for a subscription service that gets you one taco per day for 30 days for just $10 per month.

Called the Taco Lover’s Pass, the subscription, initially launched in Arizona, is managed through the Taco Bell app. After signing up, the user can order from a menu of different taco options, including the classic crunchy taco, the spicy potato soft taco (which is vegetarian), and Doritos Locos tacos.

Courtesy of Taco Bell.

Let’s do some quick math: if the Taco Lover’s Pass is $10 a month, and there are 30 days per month, that’s about 33 cents a taco. Tacos from the fast food chain start at $1.19, meaning it’s a steal if you’re consuming a free taco everyday. If your gastrointestinal tract isn’t up for a daily trip to Taco Bell, though, you only need to visit Taco Bell eight times to break even, and nine to start cashing-in – that’s two tacos a week.

Courtesy of Taco Bell.

The chain is not the first to debut its own subscription service, but it may be the best deal in the fast food game. According to CNN Business, Panera Bread currently offers a subscription that entitles patrons to a cup of iced or hot coffee every day for just $8.99/month, and Sweetgreen’s new $10/month subscription offers $3 off every order.

Taco Bell likely hopes that a deal too good to pass up turns casual customers into regular customers, while also increasing enrollment in its in-app loyalty program.

Courtesy of Taco Bell.

Either way, Taco Lover’s Pass is a great way to show your dedication to the chain (without permanent ink) while scoring a serious bargain.