Step aside, Dunkin’ and Starbucks. Wendy’s holiday treats have entered the chat, with a boldly caffeinated, extra creamy, peppermint dream: the Peppermint Frosty Cream Cold Brew, the lovechild of last season’s Peppermint Frosty and the Frosty Cream Cold Brew that dropped in July.

Wendy’s did a seasonal twist on the Frosty Cream Cold Brew back in September with the Pumpkin Spice Frosty Cream Cold Brew. Now, with the Peppermint Frosty Cream Cold Brew, Wendy’s is proving that nothing says “season’s greetings” like a peppermint-flavored caffeinated beverage.

What is in the Peppermint Frosty Cream Cold Brew?

Like the Frosty Cream Cold Brew, this sweet drink consists of Wendy’s cold brew coffee and its specialty Frosty creamer over ice. Now for a limited time, the chain has added peppermint flavor to its original lineup of chocolate, vanilla, and caramel flavors, so your brew can taste like a candy cane in a cup.

Where can I try it?

If you’re itching to try this drink, you’re in luck, because Wendy’s is giving a chance for you to try it for free until November 19.

To kick off the return of the Peppermint Frosty and the debut of the Peppermint Frosty Cream Cold Brew, you can get a free small Peppermint Frosty Cream Cold Brew when you order it in the app from now through Sunday, with no other purchase required. This offer is only available at participating Wendy’s in the U.S.

Whether or not you’re completely sold on the Peppermint Frosty Cream Cold Brew, this deal is irresistible! Make sure you download the app A.S.AP. if you’re even slightly intrigued about Wendy’s take on seasonal treats.