Leaves are changing and temperatures are dropping — the fall season is at its peak right now. Now, this might be a bit controversial, but let’s retire the PSLs and pumpkin-flavored drinks, and embrace all the holly jolly drinks and treats. Gingerbread cookies, peppermint mocha, coquito (iykyk), and hot chocolate are some defining drinks and treats of the holiday season. If you’re already in the holiday spirit, the Starbucks holiday menu has you covered. Starting tomorrow, November 2, Starbucks’ holiday menu will be in full effect. It features two new drinks — plus four returning customer favorites.

What to expect from Starbucks’ holiday menu

Let’s start off with the new drinks: the Iced Gingerbread Oatmilk Chai and Oleato Gingerbread Oatmilk Latte. 

Photo from Starbucks

The Iced Gingerbread Oatmilk Chai is a combination of gingerbread, a blend of chai spices, and creamy oatmilk. It’ll be available iced and hot. 

Photo from Starbucks

Essentially, Oleato is Starbucks coffee infused with Partanna extra virgin olive oil and is not served at every Starbucks location. At participating locations, customers can enjoy the new Oleato Gingerbread Oatmilk Latte. It features Starbucks’ Blonde Espresso combined with gingerbread and steamed oatmilk that is infused with Partanna extra virgin olive oil. This cozy drink is then finished with a subtle dusting of bright ginger and citrus flavors.

Now, for the returning flavors. 

Photo from Starbucks

The Peppermint Mocha features Starbucks signature Espresso Roast combined with steamed milk, mocha sauce, and peppermint-flavored syrup. The festive drink is then topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate curls. The Peppermint Mocha is available hot, iced, and as a Frappuccino.

Photo from Starbucks

The Caramel Brulée Latte is also the Espresso Roast, steamed milk, and rich caramel brulée sauce, topped with whipped cream and even more caramel brulée bits. It’s available hot, iced, and as a Frappuccino.

Photo from Starbucks

The Chestnut Praline Latte starts with signature Espresso Roast and steamed milk, along with flavors of caramelized chestnuts and spices. It’s then topped with whipped cream and spiced praline crumbs. It’s also available hot, iced, and as a Frappuccino.

Photo from Starbucks

Lastly, the Iced Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte. After two successful holiday seasons, the beverage is returning for its third season. It features sugar cookie-flavored syrup, combined with Blonde Espresso, ice, and almondmilk. The cookie latte is then topped with red and green sprinkles for the ultimate festive look. It’s available hot, iced, and as a Frappuccino.

What's more, Starbucks is also debuting four new holiday hot cups, including the Peppermint Swirl, Bauble Wrap, Party Plaid, and Ribbon Spool designs — plus a new holiday cold cup. These cups will definitely add to all the holiday cheer from these drinks. 

Let’s get into the food and treats!

Photo from Starbucks

First up is the Snowman Cookie is a buttery shortbread cookie in the shape of a snowman with white chocolate-y icing. The Sugar Plum Cheese Danish has a cream cheese filling inside a fluffy Danish, topped with a spiced sugar-plum spread. Next up is the Gingerbread Loaf, which is full of ginger-spice flavors. The Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop is a peppermint chocolate cake with white-chocolate frosting, topped with pieces of candy cane. Lastly, the Cranberry Bliss Bar is a blondie cake with dried cranberries and a layer of cream cheese icing, some orange zest, and a sprinkle of dried cranberries on top.