If you're obsessed with fall, you likely are eagerly waiting for the pumpkin spice latte to return to Dunkin' and Starbucks officially. While those release dates are arriving in mid-August, you can have some sweet pumpkin-flavored treats right now at Krispy Kreme, 7-Eleven, and Whole Foods. Plus, spooky season is basically already here with the arrival of TikTok Halloween hunters showing off their finds from Home Goods, Michael's, Spirit Halloween, Marshall's, and beyond. While you keep eyes out for fall-inspired beverages and desserts, there is one new food to put on your radar this fall: Wendy's Pumpkin Spice Frosty. You read that correctly. Wendy's confirmed the rumors swirling around the fast-food world on September 6 that the chain is, in fact, hopping on the PSL trend.

When is the Pumpkin Spice Frosty coming out?  

According to a recent press release, Wendy's will be releasing their Pumpkin Spice Frosty on September 12 nationwide. Make sure you venture to your local restaurant soon as it's only available for a limited time. Trade in your standard chocolate frosty for an ice-creamy treat with hints of pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg as the leaves begin to fall. 

For fans of the Wendy's summer strawberry Frosty flavor, you may only have a few days left to grab the last few servings at your nearby drive-thru. 

Lindsay Radkoski, U.S. Chief Marketing Officer for The Wendy's Company says, "From our summertime Strawberry Frosty to last year's holiday Peppermint Frosty, and now our fall Pumpkin Spice Frosty, we are all about meeting our Frosty fans where they are by bringing familiar, and iconic, seasonal flavors to the menu. We can't wait for our fans to get their hands on this new go-to sweet treat this fall."

What else is Wendy's offering for the fall season?

In addition to a Pumpkin Spice Frosty, Wendy's is also set to share coffee-based beverages for the fall. They are offering Frosty Cream cold brew in the flavors of chocolate, vanilla, and caramel. Add Pumpkin Spice Frosty to your cold brew while the flavor is available. So, whether you are a PSL girlie or just a coffee-obsessed person, there is something to celebrate at your nearby Wendy's this September. 

Are there any Wendy's deals in September?

Uber One members can buy a Pumpkin Spice Frosty and receive a free second PSL Frosty and medium fry when you order delivery on or after September 13.

If you're not an Uber One member, no worries there. Stop at Wendy's between now and October 31 and pick up a $1 Boo Book. This serves as a coupon for five free Jr. Frosty's of any flavor and can be used through the end of 2023. Proceeds from the books go directly to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.