Yes, I know it's the first week of August, and this news feels sudden. For those of you who are obsessed with summer vibes, lunch by the pool, and crop top weather, this may make you feel a bit melancholy. However, for hot goth girls like me, the pumpkin spice latte season is great news, meaning Halloween is right around the corner. After all, I have been slowly buying more ghost and ghoul decor since Amazon Prime Day in July. Even with the hot weather, we are all allowed to enjoy a pumpkin spice latte on the beach, right? Whole Foods and more coffee sellers have announced that the pumpkin spice latte is back and ready for the fall-obsessed as of this week. Check out where you can get some autumnal flavors right now. 

Where can I get a Pumpkin Spice Latte?

Whole Foods announced that their Pumpkin Spice Latte is available in stores as of August 2. 

You can grab your choice of hot or iced latte, which is super ideal for the rest of the summer months. However, sometimes a hot drink hits the spot even if it's over 90º F outside. These made-to-order beverages are available in all Whole Foods locations that also have a coffee bar inside. With the arrival of the pumpkin spice latte, that means that other seasonal flavors are following close behind. Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for Whole Foods pumpkin-flavored ice creams, snacks, baked desserts, and beyond. 

Along with the Whole Foods PSL announcement, there are more places you can get your fall fix right now. Combination gas station and 5-star dining experience 7-Eleven has released its full fall menu. You can swing by to grab a pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin coffee, and pumpkin syrup.  

#SpoonTip: Check out your local coffee shops and see if any of their fall offerings are on the way or already in-store. It's always a good day to support your neighborhood coffee makers. 

When are other coffee shops sharing their fall menu?

Of course, you must be wondering when the hallowed coffee franchises of Dunkin' and Starbucks are dropping their fall flavors. 

Dunkin' is projected to launch its pumpkin menu on August 16 with the pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin cream cold brew, pumpkin muffin, and pumpkin Munchkin.

A Starbucks leak revealed that the fall menu is set to drop on August 29. Though, the date may be moved up to August 24, per insider info. Regardless of when the menu drops, what we know of the items available looks incredible. New items include the Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte, the Iced Apple Crisp Oatmilk Shaken Espresso, and the Baked Apple Croissant.