Fall flavors are what we crave all year round, no matter the season. Those pumpkin spice lattes, cinnamon-flavored pastries, or pancakes soaked in maple syrup — it’s all we think about. You may still be in summer mode, but Krispy Kreme, on the other hand, is already one step, and season, ahead of you. They are coming in with a bang this fall with a doughnut collection of all things pumpkin spice available starting today. What better way to kick off the 2023 fall season? Even though our days are still filled with sunshine, warmth, and backyard barbecues, before you know it, it’ll be PSL season. Here’s what we know about the Pumpkin Spice Collection at Krispy Kreme.

Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Swirl Doughnut (New)

This new doughnut is a pumpkin spice original glazed doughnut topped with a swirl of pumpkin buttercream icing, cream cheese icing, and sprinkled with a dusting of cinnamon sugar. This delicious doughnut is only on the menu until October 8, so you better start indulging soon.

Pumpkin Spice Maple Pecan Doughnut (New)

This doughnut looks as good as it sounds. It’s a pumpkin spice original glazed doughnut that’s hand-dipped in a maple icing and topped with chopped candied pecans. This new doughnut will be a big hit, so get as much of this as you can before it leaves the menu on October 8.

Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed Doughnut

This one is a classic fall flavor, and it's the original glazed doughnut that has pumpkin spice flavoring mixed into it to create the perfect taste of fall. This limited time doughnut is only on the menu until November 24.

Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut

Who doesn’t love a good cake doughnut plus pumpkin spice flavoring? This doughnut is a classic Krispy Kreme fall doughnut. It’s a glazed, old fashioned pumpkin spice doughnut that combines that crumbly cake texture with delicious notes of pumpkin spice. Get it before it leaves the menu on November 24.

But wait… it gets better! If you’re eating a hot maple pecan doughnut, you’ve got to have an icy refreshment with it, too. Lucky for us, Krispy Kreme is welcoming back their beloved Pumpkin Spice Latte served hot, iced, or frozen. You can also get a Pumpkin Spice Coffee as part of the fall 2023 collection, served hot or iced. These two coffees are made from a limited-release pumpkin spice coffee blend, crafted with pumpkin, nutmeg, and cinnamon flavoring. An iced PSL with a hot maple pecan doughnut will be the hit of the fall.