It might seem unreal, but Easter 2024 is only three days away. If you've been procrastinating on what to make for guests or what to bring to your S.O.'s family's house, it may seem super overwhelming to figure out an easy recipe that will please a crowd. Fortunately, Spoon University is a pro at making easy recipes that look totally restaurant-worthy. Of course, you can never go wrong with bringing some Reeses's Easter eggs to the function as well. Here are 15 last-minute Easter dishes you can make ranging from appetizers all the way to fancy cocktails. Let's hop to it!

APPETIZERS:

Garlic, Rosemary, & Walnut Baked Brie

Photo via Elizabeth Kane

Brie is the ultimate holiday cheese. From having it beautifully cut on your cheese board all the way to this easy, yet impressive-looking baked Brie, it'll be hard not to fill up on it before dinner. Pair with some crusty bread, crackers, or even apple slices. 

Mac 'N' Cheese Cups

Photo via Ava Loomar

Mac 'n' cheese is the highlight of many Easter celebrations. You can even have it pre-dinner with these simple mac 'n' cheese cups. I am all for a portable pasta dish, TBH. 

Guacamole 

Photo via Bennie Weber

A good dip is so important to have on the snack table. Impress your family and friends with this fresh guacamole. You don't even have to turn your oven on to make this delicious app. 

SIDE DISHES: 

Chickpea, Sweet Potato, Apple Farro Salad

Photo via Katherine Baker

Salads don't have to be boring, and the cool ones don't have to be hard to make. The star of this salad show is Trader Joe's 10-minute farro.  

Caramelized Red Onion Pasta

Photo via Michał Korkosz

Pasta, in any form, is always welcome on the holiday table. This caramelized red onion pasta from Michal Korkosz isn't too heavy with cream and cheese. It's perfectly light and bursting with umami flavors. 

Risotto Alla Carbonara

Photo via Izzie Ramirez

If it were up to me, the only thing served on Easter would be risotto. I could eat a whole pan of this carbonara-centric risotto recipe, but I *guess* I can share. 

MAIN COURSES:

Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers Copycat 

Photo via LaNiece A. Gonzalez

Feeding a big crowd? You can't go wrong with these copycat Raising Cane's chicken fingers. Grab all the condiments you want. Plus, you can make copycat Cane's sauce at home, too. 

Brown Butter-Roasted Cauliflower

Photo via Crave

For any plant-based guests, this roasted cauliflower goes above and beyond their expectations. Chef Karen Akunowicz really popped off with this sweet, crunchy, salty dish. 

Crunchy & Sweet Sriracha Shrimp

Photo via Natsuko Mazany

IMHO, seafood should be more prevalent at Easter. Shrimp, especially this crunchy recipe, is easy to make and good for serving a crowd who loves sweet heat. 

DESSERTS:

The Best Ooey Gooey, Slightly Crunchy Cookies

Photo via Ally Hutchinson

You can never go wrong with a solid chocolate chip cookie platter. It's a classic for a reason. 

Scotcheroo Bars

Photo via Olivia Heitz

You don't have to bake to make a truly delicious chocolate dessert. These "Scotcheroo bars" are like elevated Rice Krispies treats that will definitely be gone by the end of the day. 

Lemon Bars

Photo via Isabella Martin

It is spring, after all. That means it's time for fruity desserts to take over. What better treat to bring to the party than a classic lemon bar?

DRINKS:

Mango Punch Cocktail

Photo via Tastemade

Transport yourself and your friends and family to the tropics with this easy mango punch cocktail. If you're in the chilly Midwest or on the East Coast, you'll definitely need it. 

Sorbet Mimosa

Photo via Collette Block

If you're hosting Easter brunch, you can elevate your typical mimosa by swapping juice for some fancy sorbet. You can also use a bubbly N/A beverage for a cute mocktail. 

My Perfect Lemonade

Photo via Jocelyn Hsu

Lemonade is always a crowd-pleaser. You can drink as is or add a splash of vodka for the adults. This homemade recipe will be adored by friends and family alike.