Raising Cane's is known for their amazing fried chicken, buttery garlic Texas toast and their tangy, rich Cane's sauce. But what makes the Raising Cane's chicken fingers the best fast food fried chicken is the fresh, never frozen chicken that is hand-battered and fried in 100% vegetable oil.

This copycat version of Raising Cane’s chicken finger recipe uses those same techniques so you can get the chain's iconic juicy and crispy chicken at home. It's crunchy, well-seasoned, and just might mean that you'll never have to go to Raising Cane’s again (probably not, but we can hope). These chicken fingers are a hit everyday of the week. Looking for a dipping sauce? Here's how you can recreate Raising Cane's sauce at home with only five ingredients. And check out these delicious fun restaurant recipes you can recreate in your home.

Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers Copycat Recipe

• 2 pounds chicken tenderloins cut into long strips
  • 1 cup buttermilk
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 tbsp salt
  • 1/2 tbsp pepper
  • 1 tbsp garlic powder
  • 1tbsp onion powder
  • Canola or vegetable oil for frying
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 tbsp Badia Complete Seasoning
  • 1 tbsp garlic and herb blend
  • 1 tbsp smoked paprika
LaNiece A. Gonzalez

In a metal bowl or gallon bag, mix together the chicken strips, buttermilk, eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder until combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.

Prepare for breading and frying. In a separate bowl, mix the all-purpose flour and all the spices and set aside. Over medium-high heat, fill a large pot halfway with oil, just enough to cover the chicken.

Once the oil reaches 360° F, take a marinated chicken strip out of the metal bowl or ziplock bag, shake off the excess liquid, and transfer to the flour mixture. Coat all sides well, and gently drop into the oil until fully cooked and golden, about 5 to 6 minutes. Remove the chicken and place on wire rack to cool. Enjoy!