Easter may arguably have the best selection of candy as companies put out their brightest ideas for Easter egg hunts and Easter baskets. But it appears people prefer to stick with the cult-like classics, and yes, I’m talking about the Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg.

Instacart released a report discussing Americans’ shopping habits for Easter 2022, which looked at actual purchases via the app. The top 10 most popular Easter candies bought through Instacart last year are as follows:

1. Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg

2. Kinder Chocolate Candy Egg

3. Starburst Jellybeans

4. Lindt Hollow Milk Chocolate Bunny

5. Cadbury Creme Egg

6. Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Eggs

7. Hershey’s Kisses

8. Peeps Yellow Marshmallow Chicks

9. M&M’s Easter Candies

10. Brach’s Jelly Bird Eggs

The Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg takes the top of the list at no surprise, given it is the perfect ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. As a Reese’s stan, they’re by far my favorite from the brand. In the midst of so much chocolate, two types of jelly beans and the classic Peeps Marshmallow Chicks managed to get a spot on the list.

Photo by Instacart

When Instacart revealed the most popular Easter candy in each state, the Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg continued to dominate, taking the top spot in 29 states and sweeping the entire West Coast. Proud to say my home state of Maryland did not disappoint and stuck with the tried and true Reese’s egg. Totally not sure what was up with the Midwest in their candy choices.

If all of the Easter candy options overwhelm you, then stick with the no-brainer and enjoy a classic Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg, and trust me, you’ll be stocking up to last you until next year.