Valentine's Day is an opportunity to show off (or practice) your cooking chops for your best friends or your significant other. But, if you're anywhere near as indecisive as I am, you'll spend most of your time wondering what the h*ll to even make. To save you the hassle, I curated Valentine's Day dinners with my favorite Spoon recipes to suit different cuisines and dietary preferences — you're welcome.

Quick and Easy

We get it. Not everyone has a few hours to prep for Valentine's Day dinner. You can make these dishes in less than an hour and still impress your date.

Main Course: Seafood Spaghetti di Nero

pasta, seafood, garlic
Katie Huang

This seafood spaghetti only takes 20 minutes and one pot to make, yet it tastes as if you spent hours on it. Get the recipe here.

Dessert: Chocolate Chip S'mores Cookies

chocolate, sweet, pastry, cake, cream, candy
Vi Tran

Take a store-bought chocolate chip cookie to the next level in just 15 seconds. Here's how.

Drink: French Hot Chocolate

coffee, tea, espresso, milk, cappuccino
Holly Birchfield

Go on a trip to France with this chocolat chaud (aka French hot chocolate) in a quick 5 minutes. Make it now.

Bougie

Want a fancy Valentine's dinner without the price tag? We've got you.

Main Course: Lavender-Crusted Pork Chops

pork, steak, lamb
Charlotte Hull

Your date will feel like she's at a 5-star restaurant with this main course. Get the recipe here.

Dessert: Tiramisu

cake, sweet, cream, pastry, chocolate, pie, custard, pudding, dairy product
Isabel Wang

Tiramisu just sounds fancy as f*ck, and you can make one at home. Here's how.

Drink: Pop Rocks-Rimmed Red Wine Slushy

Red wine is great for date night, but this pop rocks-rimmed red wine slushy is even better. It shows you did more than just buy a wine and pour it.

Asian-Inspired

Skip Chinese takeout and opt for this classier, Asian-inspired meal.

Main Course: Peanut Sesame Noodles

pasta, broccoli, spaghetti
Julia Liang

These noodles bring in Asian flavors with a flavorful peanut sauce and sesame oil. Get the recipe here.

Dessert: Tri-Colored Dango

Get ready to make these chewy Japanese delights, and be sure to take some Instagram pics, too. They are too cute and so easy to make. 

Drink: Thai Iced Tea

milk, coffee, milkshake, yogurt, cappuccino, cream, espresso
Irene Kim

There's no need to spend $5 on Thai iced tea when you can make your own. Here's how.

Boozy

Are you and your date lovers of wine and booze-filled desserts? Here's a Valentine's Day meal that includes booze in every course.

Main Course: Red Wine Bruschetta Pasta

Demitria Castanon

Kick off your boozy evening with this red wine bruschetta pasta. It uses 5 cups of red wine, and you can customize it with your favorite cheeses and herbs.

Dessert: White Russian Cocktail Cake

cake, chocolate, cream, candy, sweet, pastry
Eileen Wang

You cannot go wrong with this boozy cake. Here's how to make it.

Drink: Champagne Cocktails

wine, alcohol, cocktail, juice, liquor, ice
Tarika Narain

Why just serve champagne when you can make these champagne cocktails instead?

Vegan

Whether you're vegan, vegetarian, pescetarian, or meat-loving, you're going to love this meal.

Main Course: Stuffed Squash

vegetable, rice, acorn squash, meat, squash
Clara Park

This stuffed squash is flavorful and filling, a dish even meat-lovers will be jealous of. Here's how to make it.

Dessert: Fluffy Vegan Hot Chocolate Chip Cookies 
Mackenzie Laverick

Anyone who thinks vegans are missing out is totally wrong. These fluffy chocolate chip cookies are out of this world.

Drink: Mango Basil Smoothie

basil, vegetable, herb, spinach, mint, juice
Carolyn Hsieh

This smoothie is so refreshing and can compliment any meal. Get the recipe here.

Nostalgic

Childhood friends or high school sweethearts? Take it back in time with these innovative twists on childhood dishes.

Main Course: Mac n' Cheese Sliders

Mac 'n cheese is great, but it's not an ideal Valentine's Day meal. Make these mac 'n cheese sliders instead.

Dessert: Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich

chocolate, cookie, cream, sandwich, cake
Holly Park

What a combination — Oreos and ice cream sandwich. Here's how to make this nostalgic dessert.

Drink: Cinnamon Hot Cocoa

coffee, cappuccino, milk, espresso, cream, chocolate, sweet, mocha
Vi Tran

Remember the days you'd drink hot cocoa on cold, winter nights? Snuggle up and revisit that tradition with this cinnamon hot cocoa.

Healthy

Continue living up to your New Year's resolution of eating healthier with this Valentine's Day dinner.

Main Course: Lemon, Herb Salmon

salmon, fish, seafood

Get a number of essential nutrients with this salmon dish. Get the recipe here.

Dessert: Lemon Mousse Tart

Sarah Anwar

This no-bake fruity mousse tart is easy to make and won't make you feel too full at the end of the night. Here's how to make it.

Drink: Pineapple Basil Agua Fresca

juice, ice, smoothie, sweet, mint, cocktail
Katie Huang

Round off your healthy meal with a pineapple basil agua fresca to get lots of vitamins and minerals. Here's what you'll need.

Gluten-Free

Main Course: Risotto Alla Carbonara

Izzie Ramirez

Just because pasta may be out of the question doesn't mean you can't have a delicious Parmigiano-forward main dish. Treat yourself and your loved one to a fancy risotto entree with these steps

Dessert: Apple Crisp
Kendall Stern

You can have this sweet treat for dessert and for breakfast the next morning. A few ingredients go a long way for this dessert

Drink: Pink Lemonade Mojito 
Greer Hackett

Sure, you can't crack open a couple of fancy IPAs, but you can make up a pitcher of this pink lemonade mojito and still get a little tipsy on this V-Day. 

Now you have all the recipes you need to make a kickass Valentine's Day dinner! Here's how to plate these dishes and set your table like a pro.

Still not sure what to make for Valentine's Day dinner? Check out these 35 dishes that are sure to impress.