Love to eat? Love to travel? If you answered yes to both questions, this TV show list is designed just for you. Culinary experts are on a mission to find the tastiest food across the country and they've allowed us to join them in their search. These are the top 10 TV shows every traveling foodie should be watching. 

1. Burgers, Brew & 'Que

Calling all meat lovers. Follow world-renowned chef, Michael Symon as he eats and drinks his way through the nation's best classics: burgers, barbecue, and beers.

2. Cheap Eats

Food author, Ali Khan is on a mission to find cheap eats for breakfast, lunch, a snack and dinner. He has only 12 hours and 35 dollars to spend. If you're looking for a budget friendly tv show for your next foodie travel trip, this is it.

3. Chuck's Eat The Street

History buffs unite! Chuck Hughes, my culinary heart throb, will take you on a tour of the most famous and historic streets in America and show you the food they have to offer.

4. Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives

Guy Fieri is the host, obviously. Watch him travel the country in his 1967 Chevy Camaro to taste the best diners, drive-ins, and dives.

5. Eat St. 

Eat St. is a show dedicated to the tastiest and messiest food trucks that are found all across America. It's not just about the food; the food is always accompanied by an inspirational story from the featured chef

6. Heat Seekers

If you're looking for a flaming hot road trip, check out the restaurants that chefs, Aarón Sanchez and Roger Mooking have taste tested. These culinary heat chasers take you on a tour of the hottest foods and restaurants in the nation. 

7. Sinful Sweets

British chef and cook book author, Harry Eastwood takes you along with her journey to find the most decadent bakeries and sweet shops in America. I don't know about you, but I am all in for a road trip dedicated to my sweet tooth.

8. Taco Trip

Taco Tuesday is so last year. Why settle for tacos one day out of the week when you can follow chef, Aaron Sanchez's taco adventures across the country? He's on a mission to find the hottest and tastiest tacos that our beautiful nation has to offer!

9. Unique Eats

Have you ever wondered what experts in the culinary industry love to eat? Watch Unique Eats to create your own road map of the most revolutionary restaurants in America. The places that are featured are America's most exciting and unique restaurants. These chefs are seriously thinking outside the box.

10. Unique Sweets

Unique Sweets will keep you updated on the most innovative and creative desserts in America. Be prepared for a sugar rush.