With less than a week until Mother's Day, it's not too early to start gathering those gifts for the lovely mother figures in your life. In addition to a bouquet of flowers, show your mom some love with sweet treats ranging from chocolate and cake to cookies and ice cream

Here's a list of 8 sweet treats to get your mother this Mother's Day:

1. Godiva Goldmark Assorted Chocolate Box

Photo by Target

For those chocolate-loving mothers, Godiva has the perfect boxes of chocolate to gift this Mother's Day. The brand's Goldmark Assorted Chocolate Box features Dark Chocolate Coconut, White Chocolate Sugar Cookie, Dark Chocolate Eclipse, Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Heaven, Dark Chocolate Raspberry Velvet, Milk Chocolate Crème Puff, Milk Chocolate Almond Caramel, and Milk Chocolate Caramel Embrace. 

2. Baskin-Robbins Floral Bouquet Mother's Day Cake

Photo by Baskin-Robbins

Who says ice cream cakes have to be solely for birthdays? This year Baskin-Robbins has floral bouquet cakes for Mother's Day. This customizable cake allows customers to choose mom's favorite cake and ice cream flavors and is decorated with a round lavender design, topped with a “Happy Mother’s Day” message and an ice cream cone bouquet of perfectly pastel frosting flowers.

3. Purecane Strawberry Shortcake Drop Cookies

Photo by Purecane

Let's be honest, everyone's mother has a gigantic collection of sugar and/or sweetener. Whether it's for tea, coffee, or baking, you can't go wrong with the gift of sweetness. Why not DIY a gift this year and make something heartfelt with it? 

Hannah Kling, @lovelydelites on Instagram, has created a recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Drop Cookies that are perfect for Mother's Day. 

Find the recipe HERE

4. Cheryl's Classic Cookies

Photo via Cheryl's

Cookies are a staple for any celebration, and that includes Mother's Day. Cheryl's offers variety of boxes for birthday celebrations, anniversaries, and much more. You can't go wrong with getting your mom these classic cookie flavors this holiday. With eight buttercream frosted sugar cookies and four chocolate chip cookies, she is sure to enjoy these treats. Plus, she might even share!

5. Magnolia Bakery Sample Pack

Photo via Magnolia Bakery

Enjoy all that Magnolia Bakery has to offer in the comfort of your home this Mother's Day. From their delicately crafted and frosted cupcakes in vanilla, chocolate, and red velvet flavors, all the way to their classic banana pudding, you can experience these world-famous delights all day long. Plus, the bakery also ships cakes, cookies, brownies, and more. 

6. Swoon Lemonade

To satisfy those sweet cravings without all the sugar, turn to Swoon this Mother's Day. This lemonade doesn't have any sugar and is sweetened with monk fruit. Available in Pink, Classic, and Half & Half, enjoy a can of lemonade this May. Plus, you can save some of Swoon's recipes for brunch, too. 

7. Jeni's Gimme Chocolate Collection

Photo via Jeni's

You can get delicious pints of Jeni's Ice Cream delivered right to mom this Mother's Day. If she is obsessed with chocolate, they have a pint collection for that featuring Green Mint Chip. Boston Cream Pie, Cookies in Cream, Darkest Chocolate, Salted Peanut Butter with Chocolate Flecks, and Milkiest Chocolate. Want to give your mom a gift that will last all year? Sign her up for Jeni's Pint Club, and she will always have a delivery to look forward to. 

8. Milk Chocolate Covered Sandwich Cookies Gift Basket

Photo via Amazon

Need a last-minute gift? These milk chocolate-coated cookies have one-day Amazon Prime shipping. These delectable little cookies will be the perfect way to finish out a Mother's Day brunch, lunch, or dinner.