One of my fondest memories growing up involves eating an ice cream sandwich and getting it all over my face. I still have the picture and it's priceless. Even after 18 years, I still have ice cream on my face, but now it's from Nightingale Ice Cream Sandwiches. Trust me, they are that good. Keep on reading to find out more about these delicious ice cream sandwiches that take dessert to the next level.

What Are Nightingale Ice Cream Sandwiches?

Joey Wharton of Joey Wharton Photography

Nightingale Ice Cream Sandwiches combine handmade ice cream and cookies together to create an ice cream sandwich like no other. Made with 14 percent butterfat ice cream, the sandwiches boast a rich and creamy flavor with the satisfying crunch of hand mixed cookies. If you like ice cream sandwiches growing up, you'll be obsessed with these - trust me. Forget the Chipwich. 

What Are The Flavors?

Now it's time to get to the fun part: flavors. Nightingale offers three lines: Classic, Holiday and Dessert. 

The classic sandwiches include The Classic, Cookie Monster, Fat Banana, Chocolate Blackout, Raspberry White Chocolate, Peaches And Cinnamon, Strawberry Shortcake and Chocolate French Roast.

My personal favorite is Chocolate Blackout which is made with a chocolate brownie cookie, chocolate ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a chocolate frosting swirl. 

Nightingale's dessert line transforms classic menu items into rich and savory ice cream sandwiches from Key Lime Pie to Pecan Pie. Other flavors include Banana Pudding, Miso Churro and Orange Creamsicle

The holiday line offers flavors reminiscent of some of the most wonderful times of the year: Chocolate Peppermint Bark, Caramel Chai and Chocolate Covered Orange. 

The brand has special announcements regarding new holiday flavors coming in the following months so make sure to stay tuned to their Instagram page. 

Where To Find Nightingale Ice Cream Sandwiches

The brand offers local delivery to those in Richmond, VA which you can find more information about HERE. For those across the country, Nightingale is available for delivery via Goldbelly and at different stores you can find using their store locator