A good breakfast is what everyone is looking for. No matter what you're trying to go for, greek yogurt is always an easy, go-to choice. But, just plain yogurt can get a little boring after a while. Let me help you out a bit; you need to try some greek yogurt toppings to add some flavor to your morning meal. 

Not sure what goes good with greek yogurt? Don't worry, I've got you covered. Pretty much anything you can imagine would be good as a yogurt topping. Here's a few suggestions for the next time your morning yogurt needs some flavor: 

1. Granola 

bran, milk, wheat, oatmeal, wheat flake, chocolate, corn, cereal, sweet
Hailey Maher

You might think this is a given (which it kind of is), but granola can add flavor to any greek yogurt you're having. There's a flavor of granola out there to go with every flavor of yogurt - you just have to know where to find it

2. Banana

pasture, vegetable, banana
Eunice Choi

Bananas make the perfect greek yogurt topping for any occasion. But, maybe you need something else to stay your taste buds. You can pair banana with some peanut butter (or even Nutella) to add a little extra flavor to your greek yogurt. 

3. Berries

strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, sweet, raspberry, berry
Ryan Terhune

Strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries - there's too many berries to pick just one. If you're as indecisive as I am, then just add each berry to your greek yogurt. You can't go wrong when berries taste so good (and pair great with your morning yogurt). 

4. Chia Seeds 

condiment, sesame seed, cumin, coffee, relish, herb, cereal
Caroline Ingalls

Chia seeds can add that much-needed crunch to your morning yogurt. It's kind of like adding granola but without all the extra calories and sugar that granola can bring. It's healthy and delicious. 

5. Nuts 

hazelnut, meat, cashew, nut
Kirby Barth

Mixing nuts with your morning greek yogurt is like a creative way of having granola. The nuts will offer different tastes, and you can mix and match which ones go best with your favorite yogurt flavor. It doesn't matter which ones you add (I'd go with almonds, but that's just me), they'll taste delicious either way. 

6. Coconut Flakes 

cream, coconut, cake, chocolate
Viktoriya Glibo

This topping options is yet another way to add some crunch to your greek yogurt. Not only will you love the taste, but you'll also be using a topping that most people won't think of. Looks like you're about to start a trend among your friends. 

7. Chocolate Chips 

milk, milk chocolate, sweet, candy, coffee, chocolate
Christin Urso

If you have a sweet tooth, then this topping is just what you've been looking for. Sure, it might take away some of the healthiness that the greek yogurt brings to your morning, but it is so worth it. And, it doesn't matter which yogurt flavor you pair it with because, let's face it, chocolate goes good with anything

8. Honey

molasses, tea, whisky, oil, honey, maple syrup, wine, alcohol, liquor, syrup
Stephanie Lee

This won't give your yogurt and crunch, but it sure will add some sweetness. Finding a greek yogurt flavor that goes well with this topping might be a little difficult. Don't worry though, it will go great with plain greek yogurt (and add that much-needed sweetness, too). 

9. Fruit Jelly 

cheese, jelly, butter, peanut butter, jam, blueberry
Caitlin Shoemaker

Here's another greek yogurt topping that goes great with plain yogurt. It's a smart idea if you're trying to watch your sugar intake, since most flavored greek yogurt contain a lot of sugar. But, adding some fruit jelly to your plain greek yogurt will give you flavor without having to overdo it on the sugar. 

10. Dried Fruit 

dried fruit, pepper, cranberry, raisin, berry, sweet
Niki Laskaris

If you don't want to add fresh fruit to your morning yogurt but want a fruit flavor, then dried fruit is just what you need. Don't stress is you think that this option isn't too healthy, because it actually is. 

11. Wheat Germ 

sesame seed, corn, wheat, cereal
Christin Urso

Adding this to your greek yogurt might make you a little more open to eating this food. It might look a little gross, but it actually has a lot of health benefits. Plus, it adds some texture to your kind of boring greek yogurt - that's just what you need. 

Boring greek yogurt breakfasts are thing of the past after learning about all of these greek yogurt toppings. Whether you want to mix and match or add something by itself, there's no way you'll eat your yogurt without a topping again.