Cauliflower doesn't have the most notable reputation compared to other vegetables out there, yet there's no valid reason for it. If you're still cautious about incorporating more cauliflower in your diet because you think it's boring, try these simple recipes.

After trying these cauliflower-based recipes, your tastebuds are bound to have a serious change of heart. 

Buffalo Cauliflower

beef, vegetable, pork, chicken, meat, sauce
Katie Zizmor

Try out the lighter side of buffalo chicken using cauliflower florets instead. The buffalo sauce seeps into every crevasse of the cauliflower, ensuring that every bite is packed with flavor. 

Cauliflower Steak

sweet, vegetable
Katie Zizmor

No one is saying that this replaces steak. It's a vegetable, not a hunk of meat. That being said, the result of olive oil, spices, and roasted cauliflower is juicy and tender, though.

This recipe transforms the crucifer into a main dish.  

Cauliflower Crust Pizza

mozzarella, cheese, meat, tomato, sauce, pizza
Paige Marie Rodgers

What better way to eat vegetables than in the form of pizza? Correct answer: there isn't a better way.

This is the perfect way to indulge without regretting your decisions at the onset of feeling sluggish and heavy from conventional pizza.

Cauliflower Rice

wheat, corn, kettle corn, salt, cereal, popcorn
Katie Zizmor

If you're without a grater or you just don't want to do the work, you can always just buy cauliflower rice in a package. Trader Joe's, Whole Foods Market sell bags for less than $2.

If you're wanting to add some extra yet simple flavor, add lemon pepper.

Cauliflower Tots

rice, sweet, chicken, meat
Katie Zizmor

These guys make for the perfect breakfast side dish, or you could just eat them on their own. For some extra spice, dip these tots in sriracha or add some chili lime seasoning on top.

This seriously versatile cruciferous vegetable can easily become the star of any meal with a little time and creativity. And as a bonus, you'll be packing in lots of nutrients that make you feel fantastic.