Regardless of your liquor preference, there’s a Borg recipe for you, and we’re here to give you some ideas. Borg, short for blackout rage gallon, is a gallon jug of water partially dumped out and replaced with hard liquor and flavoring like Liquid I.V. or MiO. With liquor and flavored water as the base, the flavor combinations endless, which is why people love to Borg. Here are the best Borg recipes for vodka, tequila, gin, rum, and whiskey.

#SpoonTip: Drinking can be fun, but be responsible. Spoon does not promote binge or underage drinking. Stay safe!

Best Vodka Borg Recipe

Probably the most popular liquor to make a Borg with and a classic that pairs well with pretty much anything: vodka. Why not make your vodka borg with orange juice, Sprite, Svedka and  triple sec to make a classic orange crush Borg? Feel free to substitute Sprite for flavored sparkling water for less sugar to help with the next day’s hangover.

Best Tequila Borg Recipe

My personal favorite, tequila Borgs. I tend to lean towards a fruity mix and have loved using Crystal Light’s Strawberry Pineapple, along with a Tropical Punch Liquid I.V. The flavor is delicious and keeps me hydrated for long days of being out with my friends. Plus, it has an easy and fun name when you use tequila: Borgarita.

Best Gin Borg Recipe

If you’re making a gin Borg, first of all, god bless. Second of all, opt for a strawberry watermelon gin punch using MiO’s Fruit Punch and Strawberry Watermelon. These combinations will compliment the strong citrusy aroma of gin.

Best Rum Borg Recipe

As we approach summer, let’s use rum to make a tropical Borg that reminds you of sunshine and takes you away from midterm exams. You could create your rum Borg recipe with coconut water, a tropical Celsius, and/or the tropical fusion energy MiO. And don’t forget a fun name like “Summer Borgcation.”

Best Whiskey Borg Recipe

This is territory I’d never dare to Borg in, but if you will then here is a recipe for you. Try taking your favorite whiskey and adding MiO’s Black Cherry flavoring for a dark and powerful Borg. And as you’ll definitely need the added hydration the next day, opt for adding an Acai Berry Liquid I.V.

Regardless of your liquor preference, to make a Borg is to have fun, so feel free to make it easy and take your favorite water enhancer, your favorite hydration packet, and your liquor of choice and throw them together. Odds are it’ll be pretty delicious.