Have you ever thought you've found your favorite chaser just to realize that it doesn't mask the awful taste of vodka anymore? Not to worry, there are plenty more drinks out there that you might not know about. Some vodka mixers aren't as well known, but they're ones you have to try nonetheless. 

It doesn't matter if you need a quick chaser or if you're making a mixed drink, all of these vodka mixers will do the trick. Just find what you like and stick with it. Who knows, maybe you'll even switch it up a bit. 

1. Cranberry Juice 

You might be thinking of how delicious a vodka cranberry can be at a bar, so why wouldn't you want to make one at home? This vodka mixer is exactly what you need to add some flavor to your plain-tasting alcohol. 

2. Coca-Cola 

coke, soda, Coca-Cola, City, Skyline
Tess Tarantino

Soda is always a good choice when it comes to mixed drinks. You'll have that fizzy taste to help distract you from the vodka that you're also consuming. Coca-Cola is a fan-favorite, so why not choose that one? 

3. Iced Tea

You can never go wrong with iced tea, so using it as a vodka mixer should be an easy decision. If you're feeling even more adventurous, pick up a fruit-flavored iced tea to spiced up your mixed drink even more. 

4. Lemonade 

When I think of vodka mixers, I immediately think of lemonade. It always seems to do the trick no matter what vodka I'm drinking. If you're a fan of Blue Wave, then this is the mixer you need to pair it with. 

5. Mio

This is an unconventional vodka mixer that you need to be careful about if you want to use it. Instead of adding another drink, you can just flavor your vodka with this flavor additive. It's perfect if you want to take shots but don't want to taste the vodka. 

6. Fruit Juice  

juice, sweet, cocktail, orange juice, smoothie, ice, milk, orange squash

Orange juice, pineapple juice, apple juice—name any juice you want because the options are endless. It's really about what kind of flavor you're looking for with your vodka mixer. Just grab a bottle and you're good to go. 

7. ICE Sparkling Water 

Sparkling ICE is perfect if you want that fizzy taste but aren't really into drinking soda. It comes in a bunch of fruity flavors, so you can pick whichever one you like the best (my favorite is peach mango, if you needed an idea). 

8. Starbucks Refreshers

Here's another vodka mixer that might be unconventional, but works wonders. Make some time before your night out to stop at your local Starbucks. What's great about this mixer is that you can use the cup to mix your drink and then throw it away when you're done. 

9. 7 Up 

Here's another soda drink that can add some lemon-lime flavor to your vodka. This vodka mixer is perfect for when you some soda but don't want the flavor of a Coca-Cola. 

10. Izze Sparkling Juice 

Izze gives you all the fizziness of soda while having the flavors of a fruit juice. If you're hooked on fruit juice, then you might want to switch it up a bit and give this a try. 

11. Seltzer Water 

water, fish
Spoon University

This vodka mixer doesn't offer a lot of extra flavor, but it's the perfect mixer if you just want to dilute the vodka without adding something extra. You could even combine this with Mio to give it some more flavor. 

No matter which vodka you're drinking on your night out, all of these drinks will make the perfect mixer. Take a jump out of your comfort zone and pick something up you've never tried before. You might find something you'd never imagined yourself drinking.