Taylor Swift is bringing vodka cranberry back. The delicious and easy-to-make cocktail may be a go-to order for many who are new to drinking, but if you're a true cran fan, you never outgrew the cute beverage. I mean, where can you go wrong with vodka, cranberry cocktail, and a squeeze of lime over ice? T-Swift has been making her rounds on social media cheering for rumored BF football player Travis Kelce with a vodka cranberry in hand. Even cranberry icon Ocean Spray weighed in on the drink saying "Cranberry (Taylor's Version)." If you're looking to live your best Swiftie life with a vodka cran cocktail,but need a little more pizzazz, we've got you covered. These cranberry vodka upgrades will give that lovely Red feeling. 

Vodka cran & orange juice

Sure, many vodka cranberry cocktails come with a lime wedge, but you can up your citrus with a splash of orange juice, too. Whether it's fresh-squeezed or from the Tropicana jug, both will add a new fresh flavor to your fave cocktail. 

Vodka cran lemonade

If orange juice isn't your thing, don't worry, because lemonade could be your answer for a refreshing zing to your cocktail. TikTok user @ruthhiann made an elegant pink drink with a fresh lemon wedge and flower on top. It's picture-perfect!

Vodka cran with grenadine and soda

We promise that a vodka soda with a splash of cranberry is a delicious bar order. You can even level that up by adding grenadine to the bottom of your glass. If you're feeling as fancy as @beeatreee, you can even garnish and decorate your glass with fresh strawberries. 

Vodka cran with maple

Don't knock this one until you try it. Spice up your typical vodka cranberry with @mixcocktailhour's recipe by stirring up fresh lime juice, about half an ounce of maple syrup, Tito's, and pure cranberry juice. The syrup will add a new type of sweetness to your cocktail that you deserve to try. 

Cranberry Cucumber Vodka Spritzer

Photo via Ocean Spray

Ocean Spray may sell the world's most well-known cranberry juice and juice cocktails but also sparkling cranberry juice. Use this with your preferred vodka for a bubbly spin on the classic cocktail, or opt for Ocean Spray's Cranberry Cucumber Vodka Spritzer. According to the recipe, this big-batch drink requires 6 ounces Absolut Vodka, 4 cans Ocean Spray Sparkling Cranberry Juice Drink, 6 ounces Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail with Lime, 3 cups ice cubes, and 4 slices cucumber. This yields four glasses.