This summer is definitely the summer of salads. But instead of just buying the prepackaged ones at the grocery store, try making one. With the heat you are no don't experiencing, I know you don't want to turn on an oven, stove, or anything that will bring extra warmth into the kitchen. That's what makes a salad so great. It's a dish that will cool you down with minimal cooking effort. There are so many good summer salad recipes out there but here is a list of my favorite easy salad recipes for the summer.

Toasted Pistachio Salad

The moment you look on @Gilliehouston’s TikTok page, you’ll be overwhelmed by all the amazing dishes she’s made. But her Toasted Pistachio Salad looks delicious (especially with Cruel Summer playing in the background). She uses romaine, toasted pistachios (if you have a nut allergy, you can use pepitas as an alternative), extra virgin olive oil, one caramelized lemon, one to two grated garlic cloves (extra garlic for the garlic girls), honey, salt and pepper, dill, parsley, half an avocado, and queso fresco. 

Watermelon Feta Salad

@Cassyeungmoney is one of my favorite TikTokers to watch. Even though this is not her original recipe, her take on a Watermelon Feta Salad made her friends change the way they eat watermelon. Cube half of a watermelon, thinly slice a red onion, cucumber, basil, and mint, crumble some feta, and drizzle on red wine vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.

Gut Friendly Salad

If you’re a girlie with stomach problems, this salad recipe by @nutritiouslyeasy might be the one for you. She mixes washed kale, raw carrot ribbons, cucumbers, thinly sliced red cabbage, half an avocado, and half a cup of garbanzo beans, then dresses it with a combination dressing made of miso paste, honey, lemon juice, olive oil, and rice vinegar. 

Antipasto Salad

While an antipasto salad isn’t an original salad recipe, @cafehailee’s version of it looks really good. She adds romaine, red onion, and fennel to an ice bath to crisp it up and adds sliced radish, cucumber, tomato, roasted red bell peppers, green and black olives, marinated artichokes, and salami. Then, she dresses the salad with dijon, oregano, salt, pepper, olive oil, pecorino romano, mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, and pepperoncini liquid. 

Italian Grinder Inspired Pasta Salad

The amount of cold cuts in this pasta salad is chef’s kiss. I love a good pasta salad, and Marissa Mullen’s Italian Grinder Inspired Pasta Salad looks delicious. She mixes farfalle pasta, mozzarella, provolone, hard salami, pepperoni, banana peppers, cucumbers, grape tomatoes, pickled red onion, fresh basil, and cabbage in a bowl. She dresses the salad with mayo, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper, olive oil, spicy honey, dried oregano, dried basil, and red pepper flakes. 

Potential Swift Favorite Salad

It only felt natural to write about this recipe since Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour is the place to be this summer. @Thesaladlab has made so many amazing salads but claims this could potentially be Taylor Swift’s favorite salad. It’s extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper, arugula, watercress, shaved green apple, fennel, shaved celery, roasted almonds, golden raisins, torn basil, and a little pecorino all mixed together.