We’re right in the middle of Gemini season, the best time of the year. From May 21 to June 21 we get to celebrate the sign of the twins, AKA the best sign. As a Gemini who loves food, I’m using this season as an excuse to try some creative and delicious new recipes. Geminis are proven to be skilled chefs, counting Jacques Torres, Jamie Oliver, and Masaharu Morimoto (whose sushi competition show is about to come out on Roku) among our ranks. Gemini, an air sign, is associated with variety, adaptability, indulgence, creativity, and duality. Here’s eight fun recipes highlighting these qualities to try out this Gemini season.

Double Chocolate Banana Bread

Caroline Ingalls

This double chocolate banana bread is perfect for Gemini season! You can go wild with the mix-ins, allowing for versatility and creative expression. Also, I can’t think of a more comforting food than banana bread, and the double chocolate adds indulgence and duality.

Two Ingredient Homemade Pasta

Sarah Spiro

This easy two ingredient homemade pasta is ideal for Geminis. It’s super versatile and creative because you can add whatever sauce and topping combos you would like. It’s comforting and indulgent, because it’s pasta, duh. And it uses only two ingredients, perfect for the sign of the twins.

PB & J Muffins

Casey Hack

These PB & J muffins feature one of the most iconic duos of all time: peanut butter and jelly. These scrumptious muffins are a super comforting and creative spin on the classic PB & J sandwich, making it perfect for Gemini bakers.

Layered Rainbow Smoothie

Photo by Paige Marie Rodgers

This layered rainbow smoothie is perfect for variety-loving Geminis. You can get creative with it by switching up the fruits, and it’s super refreshing and fun, just like a Gemini.

Berry Chocolate Cake

Olivia Chadwick

If you’re a Gemini like me, it’s your birthday season, obvs. And you can’t have a birthday without cake! This berry chocolate cake is ideal for Geminis because it features the contrasting flavors of chocolate and berries, another dynamic duo. Plus, it’s super indulgent and you can get creative with the kinds of berries and decorations.

Double Chocolate Peanut Butter-Stuffed Pretzels

Annalee Flaherty

Okay, these double chocolate peanut-butter stuffed pretzels have me salivating just reading the recipe. Indulgent? Check. Plus, so much duality. Double chocolate, PB pretzels, chocolate and PB…just like a Gemini, there’s so much to love about these pretzels.

Two Ingredient Pizza Dough

Rica Beltran

This easy two ingredient pizza dough allows Gemini chefs to express their creativity with a world of topping possibilities. It features the duality of two simple ingredients, and is wonderfully indulgent and comforting. Plus, just as Gemini is indisputably the best sign, pizza is indisputably the best food.

Pizza Cake

Spoon University

Okay, so we’ve talked about pizza, we’ve talked about cake, what could possibly top that? I present to you, pizza cake. It’s creative, indulgent features contrasting layers, and everyone will love it. Sure, they might be apprehensive at first, but they’ll come to realize its greatness soon enough, just like they’ll realize the greatness of Geminis.