I was one of those kids my friends told to “just watch,” when they played Super Mario (my lack of ability at Wii tennis was enough reason to keep me away from the controllers indefinitely). That said, I grew a fond appreciation for the whole Super Mario family from the sidelines. So, you can imagine my excitement when Oreos, my favorite vegan sandwich cookie, decided to collaborate with Nintendo to make a box of cookies inspired by Super Mario characters. But, nothing could prepare me for the Princess Peach Oreo announcement. In honor of Princess Peach getting her own video game, Nintendo and Oreo have created Nintendo x Oreo Princess Peach Cookies, and here are all the sweet deets.

What’s so special about the Princess Peach Oreos?

The Princess Peach Oreos look sensational. Each cookie is covered in white fudge, sprinkles, and one of the four Princess Peach-inspired designs. These are the perfect cookies to dip into your milk while watching reruns of New Girl (trust me).

Photo via Nintendo 

How to enter the Princess Peach Oreo sweepstakes

On August 16, Oreo announced their Princess Peach Oreo sweepstakes. All you need to do is head to the Oreo website to enter the Princess Peach x OREOiD packs sweepstakes. There are only 5,000 of these limited-time boxes, so head to the Oreo website as soon as possible.

You have to be 18 years or older to enter the sweepstakes. You’re only able to submit your name and birthday once per day. All entries submitted from today until August 23 will be counter, and 5,000 winners will be contacted through email on August 24.