I will forever thank the Pernas for introducing me to Totino’s pizza rolls. My summer next-door-neighbors, their better snacks, and bigger pool made for frequent freeze pop and mini pocket breaks between competitive cannonball faceoffs. 

A foreign morsel in my organic home, my pruney fingers greedily grabbed as many rolls as possible. Hooked on the golden crust and gooey inside, we flew through jumbo freezer bags like there was no tomorrow.

Ever the pizza pioneers, Totino’s lived up to my childhood esteem with the release of their latest fusion flavor. A play on a Chinese American classic, the General Mills brand teamed up with FaZe Clan gamers to create Orange Chicken Pizza Rolls.

What are Totino’s Orange Chicken Pizza Rolls?

The rolls feature Totino’s classic, doughy crust, with a chicken filling and tangy sweet and sour sauce. Inspired by the rush of gaming, the zesty appetizers will be sold nationwide in 50-count packages for an estimated retail price of $5.99 — that’s plenty for a pool-side snack.

Photo courtesy of Totino's

Totino’s brand experience manager Taylor Roseberry said the combo delivers all the flavor of a takeout meal without the mess and hassle. Ready in minutes, fans can easily prep and eat their Orange Chicken bites without missing a gaming beat.

This is Totino’s second time partnering with FaZe after releasing their wildly popular Buffalo Chicken Pizza Rolls in 2022. Other Totino’s flavors include Triple Cheese, Supreme, and Pepperoni for purist pizza lovers, along with frozen Party Pizzas

What else is new at Totino’s?

Earlier this month, Totino’s announced the return of their beloved Pizza Stuffers, a handheld Pizza pastry available in three varieties: Triple Cheese, Pepperoni and a Sausage-Pepperoni combo. Totino’s Pizza Rolls Minis — 20 half-sized Pizza Rolls in a ready-to-eat microwaveable pouch — also took the snack aisle by storm.

Given the success of their inventive varieties, it is unlikely that Orange Chicken is the finale of Totino’s innovative releases. So we can expect more amazing flavor combos out of Totino's in the future.