Starbucks had a super busy month during May and has even more summer surprises in store. After sharing new dessert-level drinks and a series of fun tumblers, glass bottles, and even a super cool Pride collection by artist Tim Singleton, the brand is officially launching its summer collection of Starbucks tumblers, including the Teal Splash Bling Cold Cup and keychain and the second collection of Starbucks Artist Collaboration Series.  

What are the new Starbucks tumblers and cups now available?

Photo via Starbucks

This new line of Starbucks tumblers are the brightest we have ever seen. There's the Tri-Color Fluorescent Cold Cups in tangerine and yellow ($23), the Floraland Leaves Cold Cup ($20), the Iridescent Magenta Bling Cold Cup ($23), the Gradient Sunset Cold Cup ($30), and the Immersive Florals Cold Cup ($28). All of these come in the 24-ounce size and are available at participating Starbucks locations nationwide starting today.

One coveted cup set coming to stores today is the teal splash bing cold cup ($30). Its' electric blue studded design will be available in venti and grande sizes. Additionally, you can grab a little baby keychain to match your tumblers for $15.

Photo via Starbucks

We will also be getting the second installment of Starbucks Artist Collaboration Series. The coffee chain collaborated with Washington DC artist and illustrator Yiqiao Wang to create three new cups. The design honors the Deaf community with bold and colorful hands framed by coffee cherries that express the word “connect” in American Sign Language (ASL).

Photo via Starbucks

If the Stanley Starbucks tumbler collab taught us anything, it's that these tumbler collections do not last long. So make sure to head on over to your closest location to pick up your favorites. 

Is Starbucks introducing any new drinks in June?

If you were in line at Starbucks in May, you already know that the coffee chain was whipping up new drinks including the White Chocolate Macadamia Cream Cold Brew and the Chocolate Java Mint Frappuccino.

To beat that summer heat, Starbucks is releasing three new refreshers in frozen form: Frozen Pineapple Passionfruit Lemonade, Frozen Strawberry Acai Lemonade and Frozen Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade. The tie dye of colors is a blended mixture of real fruit pieces and lemonade and a swirl of strawberry puree.