Summer’s right around the corner. I'm obviously gonna go get my little drink of a treat and break my bank account. As a barista, I love trying and making different drinks. And with the endless customizations at Starbucks, you could try a new drink everyday with no repeats. Here’s a list of my favorite Starbucks summer drinks from your local barista. 

Peach Mango Black Tea Lemonade 

This one’s a no brainer. The lemonade and tea make it taste like an Arnold Palmer, which is the official drink of the summer. It’s so refreshing, and I could drink this every day. Order a Black Tea Lemonade with Mango Dragon Fruit Base and peach juice. 

Strawberry Açaí Lemonade with Apple Juice

If you have a sweet tooth, this drink is just for you. The sweetness with the apple and strawberry might not be for everyone, but it definitely tastes like a fruit salad (in my opinion). I don’t get the açaí pieces in my drink, because I don’t like when they get soggy but you can add strawberry, dragon fruit and pineapple pieces if you like. 

Mango Dragon Fruit Slushie 

While this drink is something I’ve tasted behind the counter, I think it could be one of my favorite summer drinks so far. Even though it’s not technically a Frappuccino or a slushie, but it has a thicker texture than your average beverage. Order a Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade with Peach juice and cream base, blended and add whip, if you want. 

Pineapple Dole Whip Refresher

I’ve had this drink once or twice, and the pineapple taste is super strong and sweet. If you miss the nostalgia of a Pineapple Dole Whip Refresher, this drink is super similar to it. You can make it two ways. Order a Paradise drink with a scoop of Vanilla bean powder with Vanilla Sweet Cold Foam on top, or, if you don’t like cold foam, you can order a Paradise drink but instead of coconut milk, substitute for vanilla sweet cream as the dairy option with a scoop of vanilla bean powder and two pumps of vanilla. 

Thin Mint Iced Latte

With the new release of the White Chocolate Mint sauce, I love getting this in as many drinks as I can. Start off ordering an Iced Blonde Latte with four pumps of White Chocolate Mint sauce and if you’re feeling extra chocolatey get Chocolate Cream Cold Foam (or cold foam with two pumps of mocha) with the chocolate mint cookie sprinkles. 

White Chocolate Mint Oreo Frappuccino 

I am not a huge fan of fraps but this one is one of my favorites. It’s very sweet, and a lot of the crumbs on top makes it a lot better. Order a Chocolate Java Mint Frappuccino with three pumps of White Mocha. If you’re feeling extra sweet, add White Mocha Drizzle with the Mocha Drizzle.