Looking for a place to go with your partner this Valentine’s Day? McDonald’s has you covered with their collaboration with Cardi B and Offset. The couple has partnered with the chain to create the “Cardi B & Offset Meal,” a special deal on a meal meant for two — perfect for Valentine’s Day. 

“Let me tell you, McDonald’s is date night done right,” Offset said in a statement from McDonald’s. “It doesn’t have to be all boujee. Get your date, grab some good food, and have fun, that’s it.”

What is the Cardi B & Offset Meal at McDonald's?

The meal deal is a combination of the celeb couple’s favorites from McDonald’s and actually sounds like it would be really delicious. Cardi B’s contributions are a cheeseburger with BBQ sauce and a large Coke, while Offset brings a Quarter Pounder with cheese and a large Hi-C Orange Lavaburst to the table. Also included in the meal are items to share: a large order of delicious McDonald’s fries and an apple pie. It’ll even be served in a fun packaging, that according to McDonald’s is “inspired by the season of love.”

During the Superbowl last Sunday, the fast-food chain aired a new commercial featuring the celebrity duo alongside seven other real life couples. For McDonald’s, true love is being able to recite your partner’s order, and each couple in the ad does so — including Cardi B and Offset. The hot topic of sharing fries is also debated, to which Offset says “what’s mine is hers, ain’t no stealing.”

“Whether it’s going for a date night or grabbing a bite after late-night studio sessions… I’m always asking Offset to take me to McDonald’s,” Cardi B said in a statement. “And now, Offset and I have a meal named after us! I want all my fans to try it – especially with that BBQ sauce.”

When is the Cardi B & Offset Meal at McDonald's available?

The couple and McDonald’s officially announced the meal collaboration via their respective social media accounts a few days ago, and the Cardi B & Offset Meal will be available for a limited time starting today, February 14th.