Get ready for your morning coffee to be accompanied by a chorus of singing baristas. Starbucks is adding a 122-song Taylor Swift playlist to its music lineup to celebrate the end of the first leg of the Eras Tour, which has become a cultural phenomenon of 2023, inspiring food, drinks, and fashion. And now, you can head to your neighborhood coffee chain to get caffeinated and hear the Starbucks Eras Tour playlist.

While Starbucks has already proclaimed the company’s Swiftie status with its Eras as Starbucks drinks Twitter post and the Latte collab that celebrated the re-release of Red (Taylor’s Version) back in 2021, this playlist is another love letter to Taylor that both customers and baristas can enjoy. Just like the Eras Tour itself, Starbucks will feature music from all of Taylor Swift’s albums, so fans of all ages can hear their most-loved songs and will maybe even stick around a bit longer to hear the end of their favorite Taylor anthem.

As a Starbucks barista, I can attest that the Starbucks Eras Tour playlist does actually contribute to the vibe on the floor, so I can already sense that we’ll all be running to our tablets to turn on the “Starbucks Lovers” playlist, which is named in reference to the line from “Blank Space,” to help us wake up on our early opening shifts. With songs like “Anti-Hero," “Castle’s Crumbling,” and “This is Me Trying,” you can hear your most loved songs no matter what era you’re in.

Starbucks may have more to celebrate with the announcement of 15 more concerts added to the Eras tour in North America in 2024 after Taylor completes her international shows, starting on October 18 in Miami, FL at the HardRock Stadium and finishing with a final show in Toronto, Ontario at Rogers Centre. Until then, both Starbucks Lovers and Swifties alike can enjoy the new “Starbucks Lovers” playlist at their local Starbucks.