The night was sparkling and flawless as Taylor Swift released her highly-awaited album “Speak Now (Taylor’s version)”… I’m wonderstruck. To celebrate Taylor Swift’s “Speak Now (Taylor’s version)” with six (!!!) never-heard-before songs from The Vault, here are six “Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)” Starbucks drinks inspired by the songs from The Vault.

Electric Touch: Iced Dirty Chai Latte

In “Electric Touch,” Taylor and Patrick are longing for the possibility of romance, expressing hesitation coupled with an electric desire for exploring a new romance. Reflecting the uncertainty and desperate longing of “Electric Touch”, the Iced Dirty Chai Latte serves up a caffeinated kick to its comforting chai flavor. To order an Iced Dirty Chai Latte from Starbucks, ask for an Iced Chai Tea Latte from the cold tea menu, and customize your drink with a shot of espresso.

When Emma Falls in Love: Oatmeal Cookie Latte

“When Emma Falls in Love” tells a tenderly sweet story about a girl named Emma, revealing how totally and wholly she experiences love, and how lucky anyone would be to be in love with her. Sweet and reminiscent of warm hugs from someone you adore, the Oatmeal Cookie Latte is a great companion drink to the song. To order the Oatmeal Cookie Latte, ask for an iced latte with oat milk, two pumps of mocha and brown sugar syrup, and top the drink with oat milk foam and chocolate sauce drizzle.

I Can See You: Iced Dark Chocolate Mocha

“I Can See You” beckons for a secretive, spicy, seductive drink served with a note saying “Meet me tonight”. Dark, daring, and indulgent, the Iced Dark Chocolate Mocha is a treat that would pair perfectly with the romantic tension and heavy flirtation in “I Can See You.” The song is laced with playfulness posed in questions and resisting romantic desires. Perfect for chocolate lovers, the Iced Dark Chocolate Mocha is made with espresso, cocoa, and ground chocolate, delivering a rich, chocolatey taste.

Castles Crumbling: Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino

Capturing the ultimate demise of a beloved and powerful narrator, “Castles Crumbling” metaphorically tells the story of a tragic downfall. While representing the pieces of debris fragmented from castles and empires, the crumbles in the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino also deliver a delicious crunch to your drink. The Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino is blended with the Starbucks Frappuccino Chips and also comes with Cookie Crumble Topping for a serious crumble moment in your drink.

Foolish One: Iced Green Tea Lemonade

“Foolish One” is a bittersweet song about reprimanding yourself for falling in love too intensely and never learning your lesson after the same heartbreaking experiences. Capturing the bittersweet element of “Foolish One,” the Iced Green Tea Lemonade is a refreshing green tea drink blended with mint, lemongrass, lemon verbena, and lemonade. The green tea will offer a lightly bitter flavor while being balanced with the refreshing citrus flavors in the drink.

Timeless: Fuzzy Peach Refresher

“Timeless” brings about nostalgia and heartwarming feelings about an old romance, inspiring hope for a new romance. Sweet and almost sunlit by the gentle guitar strums and storytelling, the Fuzzy Peach Refresher is a peachy pink drink that’ll have you in love with the idea of romance like the old times. To order the Fuzzy Peach Refresher, ask for a Mango Dragonfruit Refresher with no water and no inclusions, half peach juice, two pumps of vanilla syrup, and a splash of coconut milk. The Fuzzy Peach Refresher will surely give you the butterflies and the warm and fuzzies.

Bonus! Speak Now: the Purple Drink

Of course, we can’t not include the titular track on this list! Paying homage to Taylor’s gorgeous, deep purple “Speak Now” dress, the Purple Drink is perfect for the occasion. To order the Purple Drink, ask for a passion iced tea, soy milk, vanilla syrup, and a scoop of blackberries or blueberries. For bonus points, you can even top off the drink with a dollop of whipped cream and vanilla powder to make it resemble a gown shaped like a pastry.