I've never met someone who doesn't like chocolate, and if you're reading this, you're most likely a fan too. Make some simple chocolate chip cookies, try your hand at a decadent black forest gateau, or something in the middle. Either way, with these recipes, you're going to be eating a lovely chocolate treat, hopefully in the near future. Here are 15 chocolate recipes for a true chocolate lover. 

Chocolate Pudding

Ah, pudding. I know it's tempting to eat it right after it's done, but allow it to chill and you'll have a delicious serving of pudding on your hands. 

Black Forest Gateau 

Not going to lie, this recipe is probably one of the most difficult recipes on this list, but don't be discouraged. Put in the hard work in and you'll end up with a decadent and sophisticated creation on your hands. 

Chocolate Eclairs 

This classic dessert had to make it on this list. It's light and fluffy and filled with thick pastry cream that'll make you think you're an Italian chef.  

Chocolate Lava Cake 

Cakey on the outside, warm and gooey on the inside. Hence the name Lava Cake. This recipe is quite easy to make and ready in under an hour. 

Chocolate Mousse

This chocolate mousse is so easy that it can satisfy your chocolate craving in about five minutes. It is rich, creamy, and decadent. Happiness in a cup. 

Chocolate Truffles 

Whether covered in toasted nuts, flaked coconut or cocoa, these delectable candies will have everyone longing for more.

Chocolate Souffle

A chocolate souffle is an impressive looking dessert.  They may seem intense and difficult, but they're surprisingly easy to make. I recommend pairing with big scoops of vanilla ice cream right after it's out of the oven. 

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Of course, chocolate chip cookies had to be included. We all know, once you have one, you won't be able to stop. 

Chocolate Fudge 

You get to have lots of fun with this recipe because you get to choose your own chocolate. You can even combine different flavors to get a cube of epic-ness.

Chocolate Covered Pretzels 

Just like the recipe before, you have the ability to choose your own flavor and toppings. Other than that, it's probably the easiest recipe on this list and makes for a good dessert or quick afternoon snack. 

Chocolate Banana Muffins

Like muffins? You obviously like chocolate or you wouldn't be here, so combine the two. These muffins are incredibly moist and they have just the right amount of chocolate.

Chocolate Fudge Cookies

These cookies are almost like a brownie because they are soft, fudgy and chewy. Maybe we can call them Crownies? Bookies? Name in progress. 

Chocolate Fudge Brownies

In this whole list, I've been using the terms chocolatey, fudgy, chewy, and gooey, and these brownies are all of those things and then some. 

Chocolate Tart

This simple chocolate ganache can be topped with anything you want, from strawberries to ice cream to whipped cream. I love choices. 

Chocolate Cream Pie

An amazing chocolate cream pie with the bonus of an Oreo cookie base. It's soft and creamy and easy to make.