With summer now in full swing, there's no reason not to take advantage of all the seasonal fruits at the grocery store. My personal favorite is plums, but the real MVP? Peaches, because of their meal versatility. 

No joke, you can incorporate peaches into any meal of the day . (even dinner!) without the meal drifting too close to dessert territory. (Granted, dessert for every meal is a tempting thought.) Keep reading to see how you can use these peach recipes for your next breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, or snack. After all, summer eats are meant to be peachy keen.

Breakfast: Baked Peaches

Hailey Maher

Who says pastries are the only form of baked goods? You can bake peaches in the oven until soft and give them the whole açaí-bowl treatment with granola and honey for a sweet breakfast.

Lunch: Prosciutto-Wrapped Peach and Goat Cheese Salad

salad, cheese, beet salad, beet, tomato, spinach
Kiara Lee

Meat-wrapped food always taste amazing, and bacon-wrapped peaches are no different. Try them on this salad with goat cheese for a mouthwatering lunch. Otherwise, there are several other salads out there featuring peaches, including the Strawberry Poppyseed Chicken Salad at Panera.

Snack: Peach Salsa 

Sarah Strohl

No need to order a side of chips and salsa on your next visit to Chipotle. This peach salsa is fresh and delicious, making the sweetest complement to salty tortilla chips.

More of a guac person? Still get some use out of your peaches with this strawberry peach guacamole

Dinner: Grilled Ribs with Peach BBQ Sauce

What's summer without barbecuing? These peach BBQ ribs were born to be a crowd-pleaser at any cookout and only taste better when served with a glass of peach iced tea.

Dessert: Peach and Raspberry Cobbler

Annie Madole

Some fruits taste better together, and peaches and raspberries just happen to be two of them. Find out for yourself by making this peach and raspberry cobbler—and yes, you should definitely eat this dessert à la mode.