Nothing’s more American than eating the sugary love child of two iconic sweets corporations. And, from July 17 to July 20, you can do just that, because Krispy Kreme has four different M&M’s doughnuts up for grabs. That’s right, the company known for “Original Glazed Doughnuts” has finally joined ranks with the company known for “the milk chocolate that melts in your mouth, not in your hand.” M&M’s Krispy Kreme Doughnuts are a match made in cavity heaven, if I do say so myself (I do).

What are the M&M’s Krispy Kreme Doughnuts flavors?

There are four M&M’s Krispy Kreme donuts. There’s Chocolate Candy Surprise Doughnut filled with M&M’s, Chocolate Iced Doughnut topped with M&M’s, Peanut Butter Kreme Filled Doughnut topped with M&M’s, and Mini Chocolate Iced Doughnut topped with M&M’s. I think we can all agree that my next sugar coma will be brought on by the Chocolate Candy Surprise Doughnut and the Peanut Butter Kreme Filled Doughnut, so don’t contact me for several days. I need to be alone with my doughnuts.

How to order M&M’s Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

You can fulfill your M&M’s and Krispy Kreme cravings by heading to a Krispy Kreme location near you or ordering through their app or website. You’re able to order a specialty dozen, which offers four Chocolate Iced Doughnuts topped with M&M’S, four Peanut Butter Kreme filled Doughnuts Topped with M&M’S, and four Original Glazed doughnuts. You can also purchase these doughnuts individually or in a three-pack. For the Mini Chocolate Iced Doughnut topped with M&M’s, you’ll have to order a box of 16.

Lastly, if you can’t find a Krispy Kreme near you, there will be specialty M&M’s Krispy Kreme six-packs available at every grocery store from Walmart to Wegmans while supplies last.

How to make M&M doughnuts at home

Although it doesn’t seem like there’s anyone on the web who’s figured out how to fill a doughnut with M&Ms without them melting, besides just cutting a small hole and shoving them in post fryer, this M&M’s doughnut recipe will go a long way in satisfying your sugary thirst and DIY tendencies.