The left or the right side of the Twix candy bar may be the debate of our generation. Always siding with deliciousness, Krispy Kreme is partnering with Twix for the first time ever to create three all-new crunchy, decadent doughnuts, including stuffing an entire Twix Cookie Bar inside a delicious Krispy Kreme doughnut.

Beginning Feb. 21 for a limited time, doughnut and candy bar lovers can enjoy the unique experience of Krispy Kreme doughnuts made, topped and stuffed with Twix at participating Krispy Kreme shops throughout the U.S.

“We are always looking for new ways to provide our fans an awesome doughnut experience, so we’ve partnered with another iconic brand – TWIX® – for the first time ever." said Krispy Kreme Chief Marketing Officer Dave Skena in a press release.

For the die-hard Twix Fans, Krispy Kreme is offering a Caramel Cookie Crunch Bar Doughnut filled with a Twix Cookie Bar. This bar-shaped doughnut is filled with Chocolate KREME™ and a full-size Twix Bar, dipped in chocolate icing, drizzled with dulce de leche and chocolate icing and topped with even more Twix pieces.

Courtesy of Krispy Kreme.

There's also the Caramel Cookie Crunch Original Filled Doughnut topped with Twix Cookie Bar pieces if you're more of a donut than a candy bar person, but still want to experience the caramel cookie goodness. This original chocolate iced doughnut is filled with salted caramel filling, topped with Twix Bar pieces and drizzled with dulce de leche.

If you want your Twix fix but can't commit to a whole doughnut, Krispy Kreme is offering a bite-sized version. The Mini Caramel Cookie Doughnut topped with Twix Cookie Bar pieces is an Original Glazed® mini, dipped in chocolate icing and topped with Twix Bar pieces.

Courtesy of Krispy Kreme.

The regular sized doughnuts are available to purchase individually and as a specialty dozen to share containing four of each new Twix doughnut, plus four original glazed ones. 

The Mini Caramel Cookie Doughnut topped with TWIX Bar pieces is available in a box of 16 that also includes four Mini Strawberry Iced with Sprinkles Doughnuts, four Mini Chocolate Iced Doughnuts and four Mini Original Glazed Doughnuts.

To learn more about Krispy Kreme’s Caramel Cookie Crunch collection, read more here