I'm still mad at myself for not taking advantage of the 80 cent dozen at Krispy Kreme last month, but thankfully, I have another reason to head into the shop. Krispy Kreme is coming out with a new flavor, Reese's Peanut Butter cup, and I am 100000 percent into it. Here is everything you need to know about Krispy Kreme's new doughnut flavor (because I know you want it). 

The Doughy Deets

caramel, doughnut, pastry, cake, cream, sweet, candy, chocolate
Photo courtesy of Krispy Kreme Doughnut

Krispy Kreme is introducing a new collaboration with Reese's, and I'm freaking hyped for it. It's basically a chocolate doughnut on steroids. We got Reese's Peanut Butter Kreme filling, chocolate and peanut butter drizzle, and peanut butter topping. I'm actually drooling rn. 

According to a press release, these doughnuts will help "satisfy an intense desire that Krispy Kreme and Reese’s fans never knew they had," and I agree. I could never have come up with such a rich and intense flavor combo, but I have also never been more here for a doughnut. 

This doughnut was previously sold in Australia and Great Britain. The Down Under version was accompanied with a Reese's Peanut Butter Milkshake. I'm kind of jealous that these countries got to try this sweet treat early, but whatever, I'm not bitter at all. 

The Logistical Shit

gif
Gif courtesy of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

You're probably, like me, on Google Maps trying to figure out how many minutes until you are at Krispy Kreme. Be patient, however, for these doughnuts don(u)'t arrive until Friday, August 4 (many apologies for that doughnut pun).

Additionally, these doughnuts are only located at select Krispy Kreme locations, so check to make sure that you'll be able to order one before you make the trek. 

Y'all, we've had to wait years to get a Krispy Kreme Reese's Peanut Butter Doughnut in the United States. So please, take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity. I don't want to be late to any future doughnut trends, and we're gonna have to buy a lot of these babies to prove to Krispy Kreme we deserve first dibs on future collabs.