When going to a concert do you buy merch? I do. I’ll gladly spend even more on my favorite singer — it adds to the concert experience. It’s the same with food brands. Grocercore had its moment last year from Sweetgreen tote bags to Costco crewnecks to ALDI beanies. We can’t forget fast food chain merch either. Dunkin’ brought the summer vibes with beach towels and crop tops last year and Jimmy John's merch is very extensive including items like Pickle sweatshirts, lunch boxes, and a swaddle for your baby. Jimmy John’s is adding to that list with bright new neon merch that includes a hoodie, an insulated water bottle, and a yoga bag. Plus, the sandwich chain also has a freebie for dessert lovers.

What’s the new Jimmy John’s merch?

The new merch includes three items. First up is the “Self-Love Sandwich Club” Hoodie. Priced at $35, the white hoodie features “Self-Love Sandwich Club” on the back with a peace sign on the front all in a mint green color. This brings me back to the 2010s but in a good way.

Next is the “Club Delulu” insulated water bottle which is a neon key lime green and $35. Listen, this is the year of being delulu because that is the solulu.

Lastly, the “After This We're Getting Sandwiches” Yoga Tote. The $20 lemon-colored tote has those words written in the middle and on the website, the brand says the front straps are “to hold your yoga mat or sammies.”

All items are available on Jimmy John’s online store.

What’s the dessert freebie?

From today to January 28, Jimmy John’s is offering a free cookie or dessert with a minimum purchase of $10. All customers have to do is enter the code “LITTLETREAT” in the Jimmy John’s app.