How do you celebrate your favorite celeb’s birthday? I must admit I don’t, I just know when their birthdays are (there’s no judgment if you do BTW). Today, as some of you might know, is Taylor Swift’s birthday and some fans took celebrating to a whole new level — by baking a birthday cake. It makes sense though, what better way to celebrate a birthday than with a cake? Many Swifties took to TikTok to show off their festive creations to celebrate Taylor Swift.

What birthday cakes were made to celebrate Taylor Swift?

You’re probably wondering what cakes were made, and no the iconic knife in the “Blank Space” cake was not made. But that white cake filled with red dye will be the perfect cake for you, just look at @sophie_tattooartist’s version of the cake — one of the best videos I’ve seen of the “Blank Space” cake trend.

But back to celebrating TIME's 2023 Person of the Year. Today, the pop star turns 34 years old and still taking the music industry by storm with her Eras Tour, her sixth ongoing tour — she's Spotify's most streamed artist of the year for a reason. It’s an impactful tour filled with nostalgia, surprise songs, and, of course, Travis Kelce. Fans even recreated her stadium concerts, dare I say Eras Tour (Gingerbread’s Version)?

It’s no secret that Swifties are ride or dies for Taylor. “My life truly would be so dull without @Taylor Swift in it, [I'm] endlessly grateful for her,” wrote @cassienmontenegro in her Taylor Swift birthday cake-baking TikTok.

Some went super niche for their cakes. Danika Hutchin, also known as @danikacaruso on TikTok, put her baking skills to the test by recreating the 2019 Jingle Ball cake — a three-tiered white cake and the perfect “Taylor-approved color of purple.” To make the cake even better Hutchin even printed out all of Taylor’s cats — Olivia Benson, Meredith Grey, and Benjamin Button. I just know Taylor would LOVE this cake. 

Other cakes showed off Blondie’s musical journey including a cake full of Taylor Swift easter eggs by @meriandlobsattheerastour, while others show off their favorite albums (all my 1989 and folklore stans unite). It’s the ultimate fangirl experience.

“Fangirlhood is baking a cake for Taylor Swift’s birthday even though she doesn’t know you,” writes TikTok user @talylorswift13.

All this to say, “Long Live (TV)” Taylor Swift and Happy B-Tay to those who celebrate.