If you’ve already binged the new season of Netflix’s Original series Bridgerton and are itching for more drama, opt for some reality TV. There’s nothing like watching the lavish lifestyles of the housewives (Salt Lake City and Miami are the juicy franchises in my opinion), the behind-the-scenes of the staff in Below Deck, and the ever-growing empire and familial ties of the Kardashians. Last season, we left off with Kim Kardashian’s acting, Kourtney and Travis's pregnancy, savage commentary from North West of Met Gala looks, and Blink-182 concerts. The fifth season of The Kardashians officially premieres on May 23 exclusively on Hulu. Based on the trailer, the new season seems to continue with Kim in her acting era, Kourtney at the end of her pregnancy, and Khloe in her single era without Tristian Thompson (finally). While watching the new episode, here’s a list of snacks and drinks for your Kardashian watch party.

First up, drinks.

Normally, a drink or two would suffice during a watch party, but let’s be real, you have to keep up with the momager. Kris Jenner is always down for a drink so here are a couple of options for you:

Start strong with shots of Kendall Jenner’s 818 Tequila, while also manifesting that the short romance between Jenner and Bad Bunny means the Puerto Rican singer will make an appearance. Shots aren’t the only thing you can do with the tequila. Last year, FRWD had a pop-up in Los Angeles featuring mixed drinks with 818 Tequila featuring the “Berry Mint Kenny.” On TikTok, @vosswater posted how to make the drink, which includes 818 Tequila Blanco, VOSS Sparkling, strawberry purée, fresh lime juice, agave syrup, and fresh mint.

Just released by Kylie Jenner, Sprinter is a bold and juicy RTD vodka canned soda made with real fruit juice, premium vodka, and sparkling water. Sprinter has a 4.5% ABV and is available in four bold and juicy flavors — Black Cherry, Peach, Grapefruit, and Lime.

An ode to Kendall Jenner, this watch party wouldn’t be complete without cucumber featured in some way. That’s where @canofilmedit’s cucumber refresher TikTok recipe comes in. The refresher features ¾ ounce of lemon juice, ¼ ounce of orange liqueur, ¾ ounce of simple syrup, two to four slices of cucumber, 1-½ ounce of vodka, and ginger beer.

Now, to food.

In my opinion, a charcuterie board is always the go-to option for a watch party. However, for this charcuterie board, you need to be as precise as Khloe’s pantry and fridge. Make salami roses, add brie, and sprinkle some pomegranate seeds throughout your board.

A watch party wouldn’t be complete without shaking a salad. 

Order the Kardashian’s favorite salad, the Chinese Chicken Salad from Health Nut, or make it at home. The salad features romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, shredded chicken, pickled ginger, and crispy noodles. For the dressing, @erinabeeats’s copycat recipe calls for a tablespoon of sesame oil and half a tablespoon of soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, and sesame seeds.

Another Kardashian salad favorite is the La Scala Chop Salad. Starting with the dressing, @thesaladlab’s copycat recipe features two tablespoons of red wine vinegar, a teaspoon of mustard, a quarter cup of grated parmesan cheese, freshly cracked pepper, flakey sea salt, and ¼ cup of olive oil. After whisking all those ingredients, toss in chopped romaine and iceberg lettuce, chopped salami, garbanzo beans, and chopped fresh mozzarella.

If you’re into salads, go for the Kar-Jenner’s favorite fast food spot: In-N-Out. 

In true Kendall and Kylie fashion, order the “Double-Double Cheeseburger with just spread and grilled onions.” If you don’t have an In-N-Out near you, here’s @thegoldenbalance’s copycat recipe, which includes Animal Style fries.

Finally, dessert. If you remember the Kardashian bake-off, then you remember Kris Jenner’s Lemon Cake. The momager has been baking her famous lemon cake as a holiday dessert for years, and it’s revealed the dessert is boxed cake. The recipe features lemon boxed cake mix, lemon instant pudding, vegetable oil, water, and eggs. To make the glaze, whisk together powdered sugar and milk.