It’s officially summer, which means it’s time for pool parties, backyard barbecues, 4th of July fun, and beach night bonfires. Gone are the days of ice chests and coolers stuffed with budget beers, though. Forget packing up your entire bar cart next time you go on vacation or have a warm-weather adventure: enter the era of refreshing, delicious, ready-made canned cocktails that are the perfect addition to your next summer gathering.

I made it my mission to find some of the best canned cocktails for every occasion, from chilling poolside during the day or partying into the summer night. After trying all 18 RTD cocktail on this list, it’s safe to say there’s a canned bev for everyone (21+) — regardless of if you’re a fan of vodka, rum, tequila, gin, whiskey, or even wine. Spoon University rounded up a few of our favorite cans to kickstart the summer fun – Cheers!

#SpoonTip: No matter what you're drinking, make sure to always drink responsibly. Spoon does not promote binge or underage drinking.

Monaco Margaritas

Two is Monaco’s lucky number. These two-shot tequila cocktails are available in two flavors — Twisted Lime and Watermelon — and two varieties — Classic or Spicy — to ensure you’re having double the fun.

Photo by Monaco

Fizzy Beez Mojito

This fizzy mint and lime classic is full of flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness thanks to organic honey. Fizzy Beez's Mojito is clean, crisp, and refreshing straight from the can, or dress it up by pouring it over ice and adding a sprig of mint and lime wedge (or two).

Photo by Fizzy Beez

Loverboy Cosmopolitan

Channel your inner Carrie Bradshaw with Loverboy’s canned Cosmopolitan, as seen on Bravo’s Summer House. Made with real lime and cranberry juice and sweetened with blue agave, Loverboy’s take on the New York staple is as fresh as it is pink.

Photo by Loverboy

Jack Daniel’s & Coca-Cola RTD

The classic Jack & Coke — one of the world’s most popular “bar calls” — now in a ready-to-drink (aka RTD) can. Premium Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey meets sweet and refreshing Coca-Cola for a consistent can that clocks in at 7.0% ABV.

Photo by Jack Daniels

The Finnish Long Drink

In Finland, the long drink (or “lonkero”) refers to a popular mixed drink made with gin and grapefruit soda. The Long Drink — which is beloved by celebrities including Miles Teller, golfer Rickie Fowler, and DJ Kygo — brings a taste of Finland to the US with a crisp canned bev that’s smooth and refreshing.

Photo by The Finnish Long Drink

Bully Boy Grapefruit Spritz

It’s the summer of spritzes, change my mind. Boston-based distillery Bully Boy comes on strong with a perfectly citrus-y Grapefruit Spritz made with Amaro and grapefruit with hints of lemon and tart cherry reminiscent of the Amalfi Coast.

Photo by Bully Boy

Fling Tequila Paloma

Fling — a line of craft cocktails from Kansas City’s Boulevard Brewing Co. — mixes Una Vida Tequila and bright grapefruit topped off with a hint of lime and a splash of sweet soda to “fling” you to Jalisco. (P.S. How cute is this can?!) If you love citrus but not tequila, try Fling's refreshing Vodka Lemonade.

Photo by Fling Tequila

Vita Coco Spiked with Captain Morgan's

Whether you’re at the beach, poolside, or just chilling with friends, Vita Coco Spiked with Captain Morgan transports any summer get-together to the tropics. Vita Coco Spiked cans include three rum-based cocktail offerings: Piña Colada, Strawberry Daiquiri and Lime Mojito.

Photo by Vita Coco

You & Yours Gin & Tonic

You & Yours uses Sunday Dry Gin for a citrusy, botanical canned G&T reminiscent of a sunny day in Southern California. Or, level up the canned classic with You & Yours Blood Orange G&T, which includes the London Dry gin topped with a crisp blood orange-scented tonic water and the teeniest touch of lime.

Photo y You & Yours

Aperol Ready-to-Serve Spritz

After studying abroad in Italy, it’s safe to say I’m officially an Aperol Spritz Girlie. Luckily, Aperol’s RTD cocktails are available in the States, so I can close my eyes and pretend I’m on the Amalfi Coast any day of the week.

Photo by Aperol

Neatly Spiked

Enjoy a vodka soda without the malt, crashing, bloating, and burning. Neatly has a variety of delicious bevs made with natural flavors — think White Peach, Blueberry Honey, Black Cherry, and Cucumber Mint — made with 6x distilled American vodka and real green tea extract for an energy boost.

Photo by Neatly Spiked

ODE Vodka Mixed Drink

ODE is a happy medium between a hard seltzer and a cocktail that’s lightly carbonated and heavily refreshing. Made with real fruit juice, ODE cans are 6% ABV and come in two unique flavors: Berry Basil and Pineapple Chili.

Photo by ODE Vodka

Fishers Island Lemonade

Fishers Island Lemonades are bold and refreshing with a nice kick thanks to premium vodka, barrel-aged whiskey, lemon and honey. Coming in at 9% ABV they’re a little more potent than a seltzer, but not as hard as a full-on cocktail.

Photo by Fishers Island Lemonade

Modern Mimosa

Name a more iconic duo than champagne & OJ, I’ll wait. Modern Mimosa combines sustainably grown wine from Italy and organic orange juice for a portable and effervescent delight that can go anywhere you do.

Photo by Modern Mimosa