For those of you who don't know, a zoodle is a zucchini noodle, which is just spiralized zucchini. Zoodles have been popular for awhile now for anyone who is trying to reduce the amount of carbs in their meals. That being said, sometimes cooking zoodles can be a challenge, especially if you're trying to have as much flavor in them as possible. 

Now before zoodles became a thing, I personally wasn't a huge fan of zucchini, but I have learn to love this pasta alternatives especially if they are cooked the right way. So I've compiled a list of some of the best zoodle recipes that are so good you'll forget you're not actually eating pasta.

1. Chicken Parm with Zucchini Noodles

What's better than taking a class like chicken parm and making it healthy? Nothing. So why not try this super easy recipe next time you're craving Italian food but trying to be a bit healthier.

2. Zucchini Noodles with Pesto

Personally, I'll eat anything with pesto so this recipe is definitely one of my favs. And, its so easy you probably could make this in under fifteen minutes. 

3. Chicken Zoodle Soup

Calling all soup lovers out there, this recipe is for you! This is another healthy twist on a classic dish and it has all the yummy goodness of chicken soup without the added calories. 

4. Peanut Chicken Zucchini Noodles 

This is the perfect dish for anyone who is craving Asian food but would prefer to cook for themselves than order out. Plus, the peanut sauce is so yummy it definitely makes those sometimes bland zoodles pop with flavor. 

5. Zoodles with Lemon Garlic Shrimp

Most people love to pair shrimp with lots of veggies so why not pair them with a vegetable in the shape of pasta! This recipe is basically a healthier version of a traditional pasta dish and is super yummy it will impress any dinner party guest.

6. Zucchini Noodles with Turkey Meatballs

Guys, its a healthy version of spaghetti and meatballs! Not only is swapping the spaghetti for zoodles a healthy choice but by using turkey meatballs instead of ground pork or beef, you're also reducing your calorie intake by reducing the amount of fat. 

7. Avocado-Basil Zoodles with Chile-Lime Shrimp and Corn

With avocado, lime and shrimp this dish is packed with flavor and protein! Its the perfect dish for any summertime gathering and is so easy to prepare you'll spend less time in the kitchen and more time hosting.

8. White Wine Zoodles

This recipe serves two people so for anyone trying to impress their significant other this is for you! Perfect for a romantic night in when you're both trying to be healthy, this sauce is so good you'll forget zucchini isn't a type of pasta.

9. Sausage and Peppers with Zucchini Noodles

This recipe is perfect for anyone trying to convince someone that zucchini noodles can be just as tasty as regular noodles. The sausage and peppers add so much flavor to this dish you'll be converting pasta lovers in no time.

No matter what your favorite type of pasta is, the best part about zoodles is that you can add anything to them! Not a zucchini fan? Check out these other vegetables that you can spiralize to make a different healthy pasta alternative!