I was flipping through the channels the other day and stopped on the Food Network. Ina Garten was making a meatloaf that would give my mother's a run for her money (sorry mom). As I sat on the couch mesmerized by the way she was making the sauce, I was brought back to reality when I briefly heard her mention that she's leaving the show.

Although Ina's viewers and fans are fierce, the culinary icon is choosing to step out of the limelight only to step into her lovely kitchen in the Hamptons to spend more time with her one-and-only, Jeffrey. What this really means is that Swifts' "break" is officially over.

What. The. F*ck.

First of all, HOW can anyone replace the magnificent Ina Garten on her own show? Taylor Swift ain't no Barefoot Contessa. Is she going to change the name of the show as well? 

According to a press release, Ina is being replaced by Taylor Swift in order to promote a fresh face on the network.

In a statement by Senior Vice President of Food Network, he says, "Taylor Swift is a brilliant chef who knows how to cook the best comfort food that Southern cooking has ever seen. And better yet, she sings while making food. When we saw that we said immediately, everything has changed."

Take a breather, make these weird grilled-cheese cakes to prank your roomie, and never forget this doozy: Nutella To Be Discontinued by End of 2015, Hearts Break Worldwide.

Happy pranking.

But before you all start with the hate mail, just remember, APRIL FOOLS!