According to 7-Eleven, Krispy Kreme, and Whole Foods, pumpkin spice latte season began the first week of August. Frankly, I agree with this choice. However, if you're anxiously awaiting the release of Starbucks' pumpkin spice, you don't have to wait a second longer with these Starbucks pumpkin spice latte dupes from TikTok's best coffee lovers. From pumpkin cream cold brew to your own stash of pumpkin spice syrup, here are a few recipes to try out for yourself. Plus, you will definitely save a few bucks in the process. Just think of all the year-round pumpkin spice you can have with these recipes. 

Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam Dupe

Just because the temperature drops in the fall doesn't mean you have to switch to hot coffee. For my cold brew queens, TikToker @oatmylkmama has the pumpkin cream cold foam of your dreams. Mix your heavy cream, milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice mix, and vanilla extract with a milk frother or whisk, and pour over your favorite cold brew. You'll be feeling super spooky even when Starbucks isn't offering the seasonal drink on their menu. 

Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte Dupe

Basically, you need to invest in some Torani Pumpkin Pie sauce for your coffee bar. According to @cosettecutie, you add your preferred amount of pumpkin pie sauce to your cup, mix your espresso with the syrup, and then top with ice and your milk of choice. Add some whipped cream and pumpkin spice on top if you're feeling fancy. 

Classic Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe

TikToker @justpeachyreads turned us onto the fact that you can directly follow the Starbucks recipe for their pumpkin spice latte online. Plus, you can even make their pumpkin syrup to keep on your own home bar cart. It's totally time to grab some cinnamon sticks and cans of pumpkin to make this over and over again. 

Store-Bought Starbies

As college students, it may feel like you have literally negative amounts of time in the morning for coffee and breakfast. If you're running out the door, be sure to grab a granola bar, apple, or other quick food item, and mix some Starbucks PSL creamer into your iced or hot coffee cup. These are readily available at Target, Walmart, and most grocery stores. 

Homemade Pumpkin Spice Syrup

You don't always need to add pumpkin spice to your coffee. You can make a Starbucks PSL dupe syrup by @stationcoldbrew to add to your teas, cocktails, ice cream, and literally anything else you want to fall-ify. You'll just need to bring a mixture of water, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice to a boil, strain out all the bits, and then refrigerate.