You’re looking for your first taste of pumpkin spice this fall, but you don’t always feel like braving the lines at Starbucks or Dunkin’ (although you’ll definitely catch me making the trip to Wendy’s to try their new pumpkin spice Frosty). You’re in luck — Starbucks has officially released their 2023 PSL-inspired coffees and creamers to grocery store shelves. While the drink won’t appear as a handcrafted beverage at Starbucks for a few more weeks, you can enjoy the Pinterest-y magic of the PSL from home anytime with the Starbucks grocery store fall lineup.

Here’s what to be on the lookout for at your local grocery store.

Starbucks Fall Blend Coffee Roast & Ground

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Starbucks is pulling out all the stops when it comes to this blend — beans from Sumatra, Africa, and Latin America come together to make a deep, rich cup of citrus, chestnut, and spice. Check out the K-Cup pod version, as well.

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee Roast & Ground

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Looking for a lighter roast with the familiar notes of nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla? This blend is a delicious balance of warmth and sweet spice. Personally, I think this roast is perfect on its own, but try shaking it into an ice latte with a splash of cream and cinnamon if you’d prefer something cool on a warm day.

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Concentrate

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Speaking of cold drinks, Starbucks has you covered with the pumpkin spice cold brew concentrate. All you really need is water and your favorite tumbler. Although if you’re feeling extra, it’s not too hard to make your own cold foam to top it off.

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Flavored Creamer

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

No need to waste your current favorite coffees — just add some PSL creamer. A non-dairy version, made with a blend of almond and oatmilk, is on shelves too (and between you and me, the alternative milk adds another complex layer of fall flavor to the creamer, making it even better than the original).

Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Flavored Coffee Roast & Ground

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Not quite on the PSL bandwagon, but still on the lookout for a fun fall favorite? The Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha is the best of both worlds — easy to make year round with this blend, yet still invoking all the nostalgia of autumn.

Starbucks Iced Espresso Pumpkin Spice Latte

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

This iced espresso is the best way to get the true Starbucks PSL experience before the handcrafted drink officially debuts for the 2023 season. It’s creamy, it’s spicy, it’s pumpkin-y… you can’t go wrong with the classics.

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Chilled Coffee Drink

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Last but not least, the pumpkin spice frappuccino. These glass bottles always seem to be an impulse buy for me when I’m waiting in the grocery store check-out line, but I’m certainly not mad about it. It’s on the sweeter side as far as PSL drinks go, but it’s a great midday pick-me-up as well as a fan-favorite seasonal find.

Welcome back, pumpkin spice!