Every so often, there’s a new Chipotle order or hack trending that comes across TikTok. The one thing they all have in common? It’s always so freaking good. From tips to eat at Chipotle for cheap (thanks to the kids menu) to learning how to order the viral fajita veggie quesadilla, we have seen it all from Chipotle. And thanks to TikTok sharing everyone’s viral orders, we continue to find amazing new things to try from a cult-favorite chain, like the latest Chipotle bowl making its way across everyone’s FYP.

How can I order the TikTok viral Chipotle bowl?

Now to introduce the new bowl in town. Originally made by creator Chante (@eatwithchante), the bowl includes white rice, pinto beans, chicken, queso, corn, red salsa, sour cream, and cheese, with a side of chips, the famous vinaigrette, and chipotle Tabasco. The bowl is quite literally drowning in sour cream and queso — there is no way you’re enjoying this with a fork. Which is why the chips are a key part of this order. Use the chips (duh) to eat your bowl for maximum satisfaction.

Everyone is dying to get their hands on it, and if I’m being honest, I will be treating myself to one this weekend. There have been many other creators sharing them trying the bowl and claiming it to be the best bowl, so I will be the judge of that as an official Chipotle stan.

But seriously the cheese pull on this bowl is out of this world, and as we all know, any bowl with a side of Chipotle’s vinaigrette is instantly 10x better.