Hot chocolate is as synonymous with the winter holidays as popcorn is with going to the movies. Frankly, I consider it a necessity the second snow touches the ground. Whether you prefer a classic pack of Swiss Miss, fancy cocoa bombs, rich sipping chocolate à la The Polar Express, or a dairy-free beverage option, hot chocolate is a treat that can and should be enjoyed all season long. If you want to level up your hot cocoa game, of course, you can try flavored options with caramel and peppermint essences, and you can even try the TikTok viral whipped hot chocolate.  However, if you want to bring the coziness and comfort of hot cocoa to your roomie Christmas party or family holiday gathering, these hot chocolate desserts might just be the best way to go. From poke cakes to dessert dips, these are the cutest hot chocolate dessert recipes from TikTok to make this December. 

Hot Chocolate Dip

You've heard of cannoli dip, but have you heard of the delicious sweet dessert dip inspired by hot cocoa? A few hot chocolate mixes and a container of Cool Whip will make a delicious little treat for party guests and friends. Top with marshmallows and sprinkles for a photo-worthy finish. Then, serve with chocolate cookies, mini gingerbread men, strawberries, and whatever your heart desires. 

Hot Cocoa Cookies

If you're ready to get your bake on, these hot cocoa cookies from TikTok user @frommybowl are def what you need to bring to your white elephant party this month. Plus, this "no-chill dough" recipe means it'll be super quick to whip up when you're running low on time. 

Hot Chocolate Poke Cake

Every chocolate lover needs to try this hot chocolate poke cake from @pplates. Take a chocolate cake mix and level it up with chocolate fudge, chocolate pudding, and whipped cream. Of course, you can't forget a final chocolate drizzle and marshmallows on top. Luckily, when people ask you for the recipe, you can just send them this video!

Hot Chocolate Pie

Pumpkin pie is the best fall dessert, so let's make hot chocolate pie the iconic winter dessert. It only makes sense! A mix of cream cheese, marshmallow, hot chocolate mix, and whipped cream will yield a delicate mousse perfect for filling a pie crust. Make sure to add marshmallow fluff to the top and you are golden. 

Hot Cocoa Brownies

Brownies are always a crowd-pleaser. These brownies, however, have hot cocoa mix right in the batter and are topped with a rich chocolate frosting and mini marshmallows. What else could you want in a Christmas dessert? 

Hot Chocolate Snack Mix

Not a baker? No worries! TikTok user @eastwithevad is the queen of snack mixes and made an easy and exciting hot chocolate snack mix that you can keep in your kitchen, bring to a party, or box up for little holiday gifts.