Believe it or not, the Twilight saga films are turning 15 this November. Whether you love the books, love the movies, or simply love laughing at the Twilight franchise, there is no better way to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the Team Edward vs Team Jacob war than to binge all of the movies in one day. However, you can’t watch approximately fifteen hours worth of movies (if you’re watching the extended editions) without having food from this Twilight-inspired menu to satisfy your cravings. After all, it is hoa hoa weather (IYKYK). 

Breakfast/Morning

You’re going to want to get an early start on binge day, so breakfast during the first movie is a must. If you’re in a rush to start, pull a classic Bella move and grab a bowl of Cheerios or some Pop Tarts. If you choose to get breakfast going while you watch, bake Emily’s famous, giant blueberry muffins from New Moon.

You also can’t go wrong with Bella’s pregnancy craving in Breaking Dawn, so make yourself an omelet (or two), fried eggs, poached eggs, or really any kind of egg dish. As for drinks, nothing is more Bella than a glass of milk (or milk straight from the carton like book-Bella) or orange juice. If you need your coffee in the morning, let Bella's nice and somehow floral smell inspire you to add a few pumps of lavender syrup to your morning latte.

Lunch/Midday

During lunch, you’ll probably be watching New Moon, so feel free to indulge in a werewolf-sized feast consisting of hotdogs, a super-sized bag of chips, and a two-liter bottle of rootbeer. Alternatively, in honor of our favorite “vegetarian vampires,” the Cullens, you can opt for any of these vegan lunch ideas. For Bella, Washington is “too green,” so get creative with a green salad to match the Evergreen State’s environment. We also can’t forget that Bella first saw Edward in a high school cafeteria, so a few slices of pizza and an apple aren’t a bad lunch either.

If Jacob’s two-liter bottle of rootbeer isn’t your thing, go for a bottle of lemonade, since book-Bella grabs one to sustain her through that intense cafeteria conversation with Edward. Or, you can simply get yourself a glass of ice water to commemorate Bella’s horrible and catastrophic decision to go cliff-jumping in New Moon.

Snacks/Afternoon

Whether you’re a salty or sweet snack person, you’re going to need an afternoon pick-me-up during Eclipse. The Team Edward vs Team Jacob war will be in full swing, so here are a few snack ideas for whichever side you’re rooting for.

Team Edward

In the spirit of the most recent Twilight series addition, Midnight Sun, a pomegranate is a great Team Edward snack. You can eat it plain or try it in one of these easy recipes. Edward also states that human food tastes like dirt to him, so why not make a chocolate dirt cake?

If the afternoon slump is hitting hard and you’re tired of Edward and Jacob’s rivalry, whip up these vegan energy balls to support your vegetarian vampire and give you a boost of energy. Lastly, popcorn with a movie is never a bad idea, and since Edward is outside the bounds of time and cannot age, season your popcorn with some thyme to represent his forever 17 self.

Team Jacob

Nothing says werewolf more than puppy chow, and if you’re really committed, you can appease Rosalie by eating it out of a dog bowl. To represent Jacob and Bella’s cheesy and corny interactions, grab a bag of corn tortilla chips (or make your own) and microwave some nacho cheese to dip them in. Alternatively, pucker up with some Sour Punch candy to honor one of my favorite scenes in Eclipse when Bella punches Jacob after he kisses her. Finally, while we know that garlic does not keep Twilight vampires away, this garlic bread is still worth baking if you want to support Team Jacob.

Dinner

You’ve got some great options for a Twilight-inspired dinner, partially because book-Bella is a great home cook. She makes steak and potatoes, lasagna, fried chicken, enchiladas…the list goes on. Part of the reason why Bella cooks so much is because neither of her parents are good at it — cut to the scene where Charlie is microwaving a jar of marinara with the lid on. However, Charlie is good at catching fish, so you could make one of his favorite fish dishes for dinner: Harry Clearwater’s famous fish fry. And, of course, nobody can forget Bella’s mushroom ravioli from the first movie, and lucky for you this recipe only takes fifteen minutes. Just don’t forget to enjoy it with a coke!

Drinks and Dessert

A lot happens in the Breaking Dawn movies, like pregnant Bella dropping the styrofoam cup of blood, Bella finally becoming a vampire, the horrible Renesmee doll, and that fairly awful final fight scene. To kick off the evening, then, why not mix a bloody mary and serve it in a styrofoam cup? For more drink inspiration, there are tons of inventive Twilight-themed recipes on TikTok.

As for dessert, Bella’s personal favorite is berry cobbler, and with this recipe it might become your favorite, too. Let’s be honest, though — after fifteen hours of Twilight, you will most likely be craving something chocolatey, which makes this dark chocolate cake a necessity. Or, to end your night with a dessert as cold as your favorite vampires, grab that pint of ice cream to eat plain or use it in one of these recipes.

Happy movie-marathoning