Days at the beach are one of the best ways to spend your summer vacation. Sleeping, relaxing, tanning and swimming - what more could you ask for? If you're like me and get to the beach early in the morning and stay until past dinner, finding something to eat for lunch can be a problem - searching for a quick and easy lunch idea isn't simple. 

Lunch can take more time than planned, cutting into your precious sun time for the day. When your facing this problem, it's always hard to come up with a meal that will taste good but not take too long to prepare. Don't worry, I have some great suggestions for you - so here's what you can use for your next beach trip. 

1. Smoothies

What's easier than grabbing a smoothie on the go? This quick and easy lunch gives you the opportunity to mix and match flavors to your liking. And not to mention, they're great to take if you're in a rush (especially to get back to the beach). 

2. Salads 

Salads are a person's best friend. They can be made-to-order or you can have one that's already prepared. You don't have to spend time making one at home if you don't want, just run to the closest café and grab one for lunch. You'll be eating your greens and be back on the beach before you know it. 

3. Acai Bowls

I think that acai bowls and the beach are like peanut butter and jelly - you can't have one without the other. They can be kind of hard to make on your own, so just go out and grab one. It won't take too long and you'll be glad you did. The coldness and summer flavors will mix perfectly with the beachy atmosphere. 

4. Granola Bars 

You won't even have to leave the beach to enjoy this lunchtime snack. Sure, it might not fill you up completely, but it will definitely save you an extra trip to town or your house to make a full meal. Just throw one (or five) in your bag and you'll be set for the entire day. Just make sure to switch up the flavors so it doesn't get too boring. 

5. Peanut Butter and Jelly 

Here's another quick and easy lunch idea that can be eaten while still sitting on the beach. Wrap your PB & J up and stick it in your bag - just watch out for the seagulls who might want a bite, too. 

6. Wraps 

Wraps are super delicious and filling and can be customized to suit your own tastebuds. Whether you want a peanut butter banana combination or are looking for something a little more filling (like chicken and avocado), you'll be able to enjoy this lunch in no time. You won't miss too much sun time and will be energized to make it through the rest of your relaxing day. 

7. Hummus and Veggies 

This lunch is perfect is your trying to be healthy. You can pair hummus with almost any vegetable and be satisfied. If you like to have more of a variety, get different flavored hummus packs so you can just grab and go. You'll have to leave the beach for this, though. It won't take too long. 

8. Yogurt and Granola 

Yogurt and granola is so easy to put together you won't have to spend time gathering all the ingredients. Not to mention it doesn't take too long to eat, and you could easily take it with you. That summer sun won't miss you for too long. 

9. Apples and Nut Butter 

It doesn't get much simpler than this. Just throw a sliced apple in your beach bag and put some nut butter in a container and you're all set. Give yourself more options by switching between almond, peanut and cashew butter - it'll make this simple lunch seem less boring. 

No matter what your beach days are like, lunch always seems to get in the way. That doesn't have to be a problem any more with these quick and easy lunch ideas. They'll satisfy your hunger and allow you to soak up the sun for as long as you want.