Despite the cold front that has been plaguing DC these past couple of weeks, summer is in fact almost here. That means it's time for the beach, frosé, and rooftop bars. Whether it's an after work happy hour with your colleagues or a night out on the town, rooftop bars in DC are the perfect way to enjoy the summer air while getting your buzz on and enjoying the city's incredible views. Here is a list of some of the best rooftop bars Washington DC has to offer.

1. The Graham Georgetown Rooftop

The Graham hotel's rooftop offers some of the best views of Georgetown University and the DC monuments. Combine that with yummy cocktails and a view of the waterfront, and you have the most perfect post-study after work happy hour spot.

2. POV

POV at the W hotel is the rooftop with the best views of the White House and the Washington Monument. It's definitely a great late night spot with its multiple bars and small bites. And if you're looking for a spot for a big group, POV lets you reserve tables ahead of time.

3. DNV Rooftop

Located in downtown DC, DNV has so much to offer including craft cocktails, a pool, and Japanese Street food. Be on the look out for special deals throughout the weeks and the seasonal brunch offered on the weekends.

4. Top of the Gate

Located on top of the famous Watergate Hotel, Top of the Gate has 360 views of downtown DC and Georgetown. Plus, it is the perfect place if you're looking for post- Kennedy Center concert drinks, which is conveniently located across the street.

5. Citybar

Located at the heart of the National Mall at the Hyatt Hotel, Citybar has great views and even better happy hour deals. With views of the monuments from multiple sides, it's a great place to take any friends who might be visiting DC this summer.

6. Top of the Yard

Top of the Yard is one of the most unique bars in DC. It is on top of the Hampton Inns and Suites, and it literally overlooks National's Stadium. So whether you have tickets to a Nat's game this summer or not, Top of the Yard provides the perfect setting for baseball and booze lovers. 

7. Mason & Rook

Located on top of the Mason and Rook hotel, this rooftop bar is a gorgeous setting for both a night out or a day at the pool. Plus, being near 14th street means you can stop by for a drink on your way to checking out some of DC's hottest restaurants. 

8. Perry's

Perry's is one of the best sushi restaurants in DC and is one of the few restaurants with rooftop seating not just reserved for drinks. Also, definitely check out Perry's on the weekend for their infamous Drag Queen brunch.

9. Jack Rose Dining Saloon

In the mood for some tacos and cocktails? Then look no further than Jack Rose Dining Saloon. Not only does this rooftop offer great food and views, but Thursday through Saturday it also has a Tiki Bar featuring seasonal cocktails.

10. H Street Country Club

H Street Country Club is an adult's playground. With a beautiful rooftop bar and a full arcade, it's the perfect place for a fun night out with a big group of friends.

#Spoon Tip: Look out for the Happy Hour menu Monday through Friday with $5 Margaritas and $3 Mexican beers. 

11. Sauf Haus Bier Hall

What's better than a rooftop beer hall? A rooftop beer hall with live music and happy hour deals! Sauf Haus is the perfect summer spot for all of DC's beer lovers.

12. The Rooftop at the Embassy Row Hotel

The Rooftop Bar at the Embassy Hotel is conveniently located in Dupont Circle and is known for some of DC's yummiest bar foods. The best part is you can also purchase an all-day pass which gives you access to its luxurious pool and comfy cabanas. Drinks by the pool, anyone?

13. Columbia Room Punch Garden

The Columbia Room Punch Garden is definitely one of DC's most Insta-worthy rooftop bars. And it offers unique small plates and drinks that will definitely make the atmosphere (and the Insta) even better. 

14. Takoda

Takoda is one of the Shaw's most popular spots all year round. It also has some of the Shaw's best happy hour and daily food deals. And, if you want another reason to check out this picturesque rooftop, the menu also offers 24 draft beers and over 51 whiskeys

15. 801 Restaurant and Bar

Some of you might know 801 for its oversized Moscow Mule, but what you might not know is that it is also one of DC's most popular rooftop bars. My recommendation? Stop by the restaurant for some delicious food then head upstairs to check out the bar.