As we settle into baseball season, home runs from Bryce Harper and Daniel Murphy aren’t the only things flying out of the park. Nationals Park has over 100 food options for Nats fans to enjoy, each of which are as good as a homer.

Here’s the starting lineup of the top 9 places to eat at your next ball game, which is equally as strong as the Nats starting nine, top to bottom.

1. G Sandwich Shop by Mike Isabella

Nationals Park

Photo courtesy of @Nationals on Twitter

Famous chef Mike Isabella opened up shop in Section 136 in the beginning of the 2016 season. In just a short time, his sandwiches have become a staple for Nats fans.

Some of his creations include Chicken Parmesan, Italian Hero, and for a vegetarian option, try the Buffalo Cauliflower (in honor of the buffalo, Wilson Ramos).

2. Fluffy Thoughts

Nationals Park

Photo courtesy of @ThinkFluffy on Twitter

If you’re in the mood for something sweet, head to section Section 135. Fluffy Thoughts has all things sugary such as cupcakes, cake pops and cookies.

Fluffy Thoughts puts a Nationals Baseball twist on all their items. At their stand, you’ll find cupcakes inspired by your favorite players including Bryce Harper and Jayson Werth (Werth is a HUGE fan of Fluffy Thoughts).

3. Haute Dogs and Fries

Nationals Park

Photo courtesy of @Haute_Dogs on Twitter

Haute Dogs and Fries in Section 106 puts a creative twist on the classic hot dog. Not only do these dogs taste remarkable, they look amazing. Plus, they’re TOTALLY ‘grammable.

Some of their gourmet hot dogs include the Banh Mi, which has Sriracha mayo, carrots, cucumbers, jalapenos and cilantro. Talk about YUM.

4. Box Frites

Nationals Park

Photo courtesy of @BoxFrites on Twitter

Who can resist Belgium-style frites? In Section 240, Box Frites is there to serve you delicious thick-cut fries, perfect for a snack during the ball game.

These are far from just the classic fry with ketchup. Box Frites offers a plethora of unique dipping sauces such as Parmesan Ranch, Garden Basil Pesto and Smokey Bacon.

5. El Verano Taqueria

Nationals Park

Photo courtesy of @ElVeranoTaco on Twitter

Authentic, real Mexican food hits the stadium in Section 233. El Verano Taqueria is a modern taco stand that will have your taste buds singing.

Some of the items on their menu include loaded nachos, tacos, carnitas and corn on the cob.

6. Shake Shack

Nationals Park

Photo by Kate Avdellas

An American favorite meets the ultimate American sport in Section 240. Enjoy a gourmet burger, fries, or a concrete while watching Ben Revere make plays in center field.

The menu in the park is the exact same as any other Shake Shack so you don’t have to worry about a limited menu here.

7. District Doughnut

Nationals Park

Photo courtesy of @DCDoughnut on Twitter

If you want fresh, warm, doughnuts made just for you (I mean, who doesn’t?), make your way down to Section 107 behind left field.

In addition to recently opening at Nats Park, District Doughnuts has locations in Georgetown and Barracks Row. They serve up powdered sugar, cake and cinnamon sugar donuts at the ball park but have a variety of flavors at their other locations.

8. Pinch Dumplings

Nationals Park

Photo courtesy of @Pinchdumplings on Twitter

If you’re not craving the stereotypical ballpark food, Section 302 has something for you. Pinch Dumplings is a new addition to the concessions added in the 2016 season.

They offer a variety of dumplings from pork to vegetarian, fried or steamed. These dumplings are sure to spice up your game and leave your stomach thanking you.

9. Gluten Free Grill

Nationals Park

Photo Courtesy of @trinidadburks on Instagram

Gluten-free Gods and Goddesses, the ballpark has something for you. Gluten Free Grill in the Center Field Plaza has all things gluten free from pizza to sandwiches.

As an added bonus, the Grill sells gluten-free beer. Grab yourself a brew and enjoy the game, Nats fans.

Get out to the the ballpark and enjoy as much as you can, because Nationals Park is filled with great food and even better baseball. Go Nats!