I've never been the best at math, but I've always been good at eating dessert.  So I choose to celebrate Pi Day by adding an e on the end.  And there's no better place to buy pie than the Big Apple.  

For the sake of my taste buds and my love of puns, I'm going to pretend New York City is called the Big Apple because of its phenomenal apple pie.  But, let's not forget the rest of the flavors.  Use Pi Day as an excuse to try these (3.)14 slices of pie in New York City: 

1. Wild Maine Blueberry Pie from Petee's Pie Company

Petee's Pie Company is making math a little bit sweeter with their blueberry pie.  They only use a quarter cup of sugar and the rest of the sweetness comes from the fruit.  But the best part is the pi symbol on top—it brings a new definition to holiday spirit. 

2. Sour Cream Apple Walnut Pie from Little Pie Company

Sour cream and walnuts add a delicious twist to a classic dessert.  Little Pie Company makes apple pie better than your grandma.  And if she tries to fight you on that, tell her that Little Pie Company won Best Apple Pie in New York in the Daily News.  If that isn't tempting enough, you can get a free cookie in the shape of a pi symbol if you buy an entire pie in the store. 

3. Cherry Pie from Two Little Red Hens

Two Little Red Hens makes their pie with sour cherries from Michigan (Go Blue!).  The cherries perfectly balance out the sweetness, and the lattice crust is flaky and actually has flavor, unlike many pie crusts.  No complaints here.  

4. Key Lime Pie from Steve's Authentic Key Lime Pie

How could you not trust key lime pie from a place literally named after it? I don't know who Steve is, but thank you Steve for blessing New York with this pie.  It's made with 100% pure key lime juice.  So, technically I'm eating healthy because it's fruit juice, right? 

5. Bourbon Pecan Pie from Pies 'n' Thighs

I don't think I've heard of anything more southern than bourbon pecan pie.  But there is no way you can go to Pies 'n' Thighs and choose between pie and fried chicken.  The obvious solution is to get both.  Can we make Fried Chicken Day a co-holiday with Pi Day? 

6. Chocolate Pizza from Max Brenner 

Surprise, bet you weren't expecting pizza.  But, if we're talking about New York City, a pizza pie has to be part of the conversation.  Max Brenner is notorious for its chocolate creations, including their chocolate pizza.  The best part is you get to pick your toppings.  

7. Lemon Chess Pie from Four & Twenty Blackbirds 

The only thing better than this lemon pie is the fact that you can eat it from the comfort of your own home.  The bakery delivers pie straight to your doorstep.  Catch me, in my pajamas, eating this tangy lemon pie while watching Life of Pi on Pi Day.

8. Banana Cream Pie from The Blue Stove

This pie will make you go bananas (read this in Gwen Stefani's voice).  It's creamy, sweet, and everything you could ever want from a pie.  And covering a pie in whipped cream never hurts.  

9. Pumpkin Pie from Pie Corps

There's something about miniature items that make them so cute.  And these pumpkin pies look as good as Blair's dad's pumpkin pie.  So, Gossip Girl should post these on her site (shout out to Dan Humphrey the snake).  

10. Double Chocolate Cherry Pie from Daly Pie

Move over strawberries because there's a new chocolate covered fruit in town.  But the pie isn't just topped with chocolate, there is also chocolate in it.  It really speaks to the name double chocolate.  However, I wouldn't be opposed to triple or quadruple chocolate; you can never have too much chocolate.  

11. S'mores Pie from Butter & Scotch 

Once you have a slice, you'll definitely want s'more. The marshmallows are toasted to give you the true s'more experience.  And they serve this pie at Smorgasburg.  So you can get the perfect view of Manhattan and the Williamsburg Bridge while enjoying your pie.  

12. Lingonberry Pie from Cutie Pies NYC

The name of the bakery sold me.  And the pies live up to the expectation of the name.  The design on the lingonberry pie adds a nice aesthetic; I would definitely call it a cutie pie. 

13. Crack Pie from Momofuku Milk Bar

There's nothing irrational (guess I know some math) about eating this entire pie.  Crack pie is one of the most addicting desserts you can get in New York City.  It's buttery, gooey, and  insert any synonym for delicious.  

14. Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie from Billy's Bakery

Chocolate and peanut butter are a match made in heaven.  This pie is creamy and crunchy, so peanut butter lovers don't have to fight (creamy peanut butter always wins).  Plus, you'll be too busy enjoying this pie to focus on anything negative.

You're not human if you don't want pie after looking at all these pictures.  And if you feel like practicing your math, use pi to find the circumference of a whole pie.  Or just eat the whole pie, that works too.