As college students, it’s hard to set aside time to bake fancy chocolate-filled desserts between exams, homework and maintaining some sort of social life. But that doesn’t mean we don’t crave our chocolate fix. This is where Spoon has you covered. We have 15 chocolate recipes that will take you less than 15 minutes, so your baking doesn’t cut into your homework (or more realistically, your Netflix) time. 

1. Chocolate Mug Cake

sweet, chocolate mousse, milk, mousse, cream, coffee, pudding, chocolate
Patrick Domingo

Sometimes you’re three hours into an all-night study session and you just need some chocolate to make everything okay. This mug cake is a perfect solution. Just pop it into the microwave and drown your sorrows in chocolatey goodness within five minutes.

2. Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread

chocolate, sweet, candy, cream, milk, coffee, goody, cake, pastry
Russell Escalada

If you’re a fan of the awesome combo of chocolate and peanut butter, we have just the thing for you. You can whip up this delicious spread in just five minutes. Your study group will love you for it.

3. No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

ice cream, banana, cream, chocolate
Kelly Moore

Yes, you read that right. This is a no-bake chocolate chip cookie pie that you can whip up in less than 15 minutes. If you’ve ever dreamed of eating milk and cookies in pie form, be prepared to have your dream come true.

4. Chocolate Covered Strawberries

strawberry, cream, candy, sweet, chocolate
Morgan Goldberg

This classic snack is perfect for date night, sharing with friends on movie night, or just scarfing down while cramming for an exam. Get ready to indulge in under 15 minutes.

5. Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Cup

cake, meat, cookie, sweet, chocolate
Christine Chang

This microwaveable snack is super easy and can be ready in less than five minutes. It’s a perfectly convenient way to indulge in everyone’s favorite comfort food.

6. Chocolate Covered Candy Pretzels

peanut, chocolate
Isabelle Langheim

As pretty and impressive as this dessert is, in reality these can be made in less than 15 minutes. Impress your friends at your next potluck with these deceptively easy chocolate covered candy pretzels. As a bonus, this is also a great way to get rid of any leftover discount Valentine’s Day candy you might have lying around.

7. Fluffernutter Brownie Cups

cookie, brownie, chocolate, butter, peanut butter, peanut
Chelsea Hawk

These brownie cups (filled with marshmallow fluff and peanut butter) are equally easy to make and delicious. Pop ’em in the oven for less than 15 minutes and you’ll have a sweet bite-sized treat to share with friends (or not).

8. S'mores Panini

peanut butter, chocolate
Tarika Narain

This insanely creative concoction is bound to make your mouth water. At least you’ll only have to wait 10 minutes to scarf down this gloriously gooey sandwich.

9. Nutella Milkshake

indian tea, milk, cappuccino, tea, espresso, coffee

I think it’s safe to say we’ve all wished at one point or another that we could just chug our XL jar of Nutella. Now this fantasy is a reality. This awesome shake will be ready to guzzle in less than seven minutes, so prepare for that imminent brain freeze.

10. S'mores Krispie Treats

cereal, granola, muesli, chocolate
Amanda Raquel Rodriguez

Here’s another one for you marshmallow lovers out there. You don’t need a campfire to enjoy your favorite gooey snack — you just need 15 minutes and some chocolate. This s’mores krispie treat is perfect for the college lifestyle.

11. Healthy Fudge Brownies

cake, cream, brownie, chocolate
Hannah Morse

If you’re the kind of person that can’t have just one brownie, we’ve got just the thing for you. You won’t have to feel guilty about indulging in these delightful low-calorie brownies, and you won’t have to wait to do so because they’ll be ready in 15 minutes. Finally, a smart snack I can get on board with.

12. Nutella Dark Chocolate Cake in a Mug

chocolate, espresso, sweet, beer, coffee
Parsa Lotfi

In less than four minutes, you can be in chocolate heaven with this awesome mug cake. Even better, this recipe can be adapted to nut-free, dairy-free, and vegan options while still retaining its delicious flavor. You’re welcome.

13. Peppermint Chocolate Pretzels

chocolate, candy, goody, sweet, milk, cream, sweetmeat
Hannah Skiest

Peppermint lovers, this is for you. These adorable treats are actually quite easy to make, with a total prep and cook time of 10 minutes. You can get your peppermint fix during the holidays or year-round with these fun little bites that are sure to impress.

14. Two-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse

chocolate, cream, mousse, chocolate mousse, milk, dairy product, ice, sweet, chocolate ice cream
Jeanne Kessira

It may be hard to believe that only water and chocolate can create such a masterpiece, but as long as you perfect your whisking technique, this heavenly mousse will be ready in under six minutes. Better get whisking.

15. Microwavable Chocolate Cake

candy, pie, chocolate cake, sweet, pastry, cream, cake, chocolate
Kelda Baljon

If you think you need an oven to create a satisfying chocolate cake, think again. In two minutes — yep, just 2 minutes — you can make this dreamy cake using your microwave and a few ingredients. And you thought microwaves were just for Easy Mac.

Now’s the time to take a 15 minute study (or Netflix) break and whip up one of these great recipes. You’ll be glad you did.